Upgraded to 75 atmo, same mph at track. Thoughts?

Rubenk

Reaction score
yikes that'll do it. cant believe you didnt hear that ? i had that happen years ago .

Man you cant hear it at all with it running. Had my head right next to it 100 times. No squealing on my track videos or anything either.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Man you cant hear it at all with it running. Had my head right next to it 100 times. No squealing on my track videos or anything either.

when i had it , thank god it was a squeal. funny part , i pulled off the turbo crossover pipe ( pita ) because i thought that was it before i realized it. welcome back to hp. i have 59/72 on my gree truck , drove it for the first time today, pulls hard.

Rubenk

Reaction score
when i had it , thank god it was a squeal. funny part , i pulled off the turbo crossover pipe ( pita ) because i thought that was it before i realized it. welcome back to hp. i have 59/72 on my gree truck , drove it for the first time today, pulls hard.

I'm still building 50+ psi on the street, so i'm curious what it will do with no leak!

Glad you got yours back on the road too bud!

Rubenk

Reaction score
Much more fasterer!

With a boost leak and low fuel pressure, I should at least be in the 10s once it's fixed, right?

Rubenk

Reaction score

okay_guy.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
Much more fasterer!

With a boost leak and low fuel pressure, I should at least be in the 10s once it's fixed, right?

12.00-12.30's depending on weight, tire size, and other things if you are on stock fuel. If you have dual fuelers and 60% nozzles maybe you could be somewhere in the 11's. Tough to say without knowing what is done to the truck. Go to the track and make some passes.

Rubenk

Reaction score
12.00-12.30's depending on weight, tire size, and other things if you are on stock fuel. If you have dual fuelers and 60% nozzles maybe you could be somewhere in the 11's. Tough to say without knowing what is done to the truck. Go to the track and make some passes.

You didnt read the whole thread did you...

Anyways, got my boost leak fixed today, seems to spool a little better. Going on a dyno for a charity event tomorrow, and hope to get LPFP on this coming week, then idk when i'll get more track time.

RSK

Reaction score

Anyways, got my boost leak fixed today, seems to spool a little better. Going on a dyno for a charity event tomorrow, and hope to get LPFP on this coming week, then idk when i'll get more track time.

I did actually read the whole thread but it was a while ago, i read a lot of stuff and talk with a lot of people, so i forget details about things that aren't very important to me.

Anyways can't wait to see the results tomorrow.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

good luck buddy !

Latest posts

Members online