Upgraded to 75 atmo, same mph at track. Thoughts?

Rubenk

Reaction score
Put down 644hp/1296tq at the dyno today on my Midwest diesel tune. Fixed my boost leak yesterday and it spools even better off the line, same peak boost though. Dropping rail pressure so it has some left on the table as soon as I get that figured out.

RSK

Reaction score
Put down 644hp/1296tq at the dyno today on my Midwest diesel tune. Fixed my boost leak yesterday and it spools even better off the line, same peak boost though. Dropping rail pressure so it has some left on the table as soon as I get that figured out.

Nice dude numbers, sound good, once you get that rp fixed should be mint!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

awesome. thats about where my green truck feels with the 59/72. so far my rail pressure is good though .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Your trucks is running more IPW and holding it. Rubens tune is lower IPW trying to make the pump hold.

I think the new reman pumps are not as good as your original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly what i figured. he has more air i have more fuel . god knows what pump is in mine.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I think its interesting to see the capabilities of stock components! I hate that my "new" HPFP is looking to be weak. Gonna toss the LPFP on before I know for sure though.

Video for anyone interested. https://youtu.be/tUFMkWK1CNM

RSK

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I think its interesting to see the capabilities of stock components! I hate that my "new" HPFP is looking to be weak. Gonna toss the LPFP on before I know for sure though.

Video for anyone interested. https://youtu.be/tUFMkWK1CNM

I would have thought it would have been completely smoke free with that rcd 75 atmo on there. Still cleans up pretty well.

sootie

Reaction score
I would have thought it would have been completely smoke free with that rcd 75 atmo on there. Still cleans up pretty well.

that is pretty much smoke free...any tune will smoke before its spooled.

Latest posts

Members online