Weazfest

dsberman94

Reaction score
My GPS doesn't even take me to a house or driveway for that address. It takes me to the middle of that road.

weazel

Reaction score
It's in BFE, GPS is not updated enough to track the middle of nowhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbf9703

Reaction score
where are the closest hotels? i sold the fiver and homi dont sleep on the ground or on air mattresses.. ***s up my lower back to much...

live life full throttle
I may haul my camper up... It'll have 3 empty beds. And no, you can't share mine.

No door to door religious weirdos and chit

They're fun to screw with. The witnesses stumbled down my driveway one day... I know that turned into a memorable trip for them! LOL Haven't seen hide nor hair of one since. :shrug:

weazel

Reaction score
I may haul my camper up... It'll have 3 empty beds. And no, you can't share mine.

They're fun to screw with. The witnesses stumbled down my driveway one day... I know that turned into a memorable trip for them! LOL Haven't seen hide nor hair of one since. :shrug:

I have been known to *** with them, something about being covered in tattoos and having a big "devil skull" on your chest gets them to leave you along, i make a point to answer the door to strangers with no shirt on

weazel

Reaction score
Evening sir, can youuuu........OH ****TT!!!!

Pretty much, and always ask them things like

"You the buyer.......... I usually don't usually handle live products, but the price for Asian children is hard pass up"

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Pretty much, and always ask them things like

"You the buyer.......... I usually don't usually handle live products, but the price for Asian children is hard pass up"

lmfao! thats outstanding!

live life full throttle

Arisley

Reaction score
Man, Y'all are gonna burn in Hell. I ask them to hang on a sec, let me get my Bible, we can sit out here on the front porch and compare. Wanna drink, Sorry, everything I have to drink has alcohol in it. If you want water, I can get you some Ice and you can wait for it to melt.

weazel

Reaction score
lmfao! thats outstanding!

live life full throttle

Right? That's how I roll

Man, Y'all are gonna burn in Hell. I ask them to hang on a sec, let me get my Bible, we can sit out here on the front porch and compare. Wanna drink, Sorry, everything I have to drink has alcohol in it. If you want water, I can get you some Ice and you can wait for it to melt.

I'm hospitable I offer them Asian children, as long as they don't actually want one then we are good and if they do, I'm gonna have some follow on questions that might lead to them catching an azzwhoopin

cbf9703

Reaction score
Save me a good spot when you get there!

Right? That's how I roll

I'm hospitable I offer them Asian children, as long as they don't actually want one then we are good and if they do, I'm gonna have some follow on questions that might lead to them catching an azzwhoopin

What a gentleman... Lol

weazel

Reaction score
Bump, we are leaving Reno tomorrow morning, and we will be heading east, and weazfest is still going down, who all is coming

Once again 3-4 October and the location is

1701 longridge RD Elkview WV 25072