Weazfest

weazel

Reaction score
I could do the morning shift, be sleepy and drowsy and drive after that and be there maybe. It will be a 2 day event then?

If you do end up coming we will make sure you have a place to rest your head

Yeah, 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weazel

Reaction score
I'll talk to the crew

Awesome
327ad11dc0d8b6888c29afc794bb8291.jpg

My doggy will be there

cbf9703

Reaction score
If you do end up coming we will make sure you have a place to rest your head

Yeah, 2 days

I have a tent I can offer... Not sure anyone is going to want to stay with us in the camper unless they're willing to work a camera. :naughty:

In all seriousness, looking forward to it. We're still planning on coming up Friday.

Now the rest of you tards need to get your chit together and make it happen!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

weazel

Reaction score
I have a tent I can offer... Not sure anyone is going to want to stay with us in the camper unless they're willing to work a camera. :naughty:

In all seriousness, looking forward to it. We're still planning on coming up Friday.

Now the rest of you tards need to get your chit together and make it happen!

I got a house, full of old furniture from when my gramma lived in it so there are plenty of disco couches, I got a barn, so you can roll in the hay, a hasty tent, a flat bed, so I mean if you need a place to crash........frank y'all ain't ***in all over my chit

cbf9703

Reaction score
I got a house, full of old furniture from when my gramma lived in it so there are plenty of disco couches, I got a barn, so you can roll in the hay, a hasty tent, a flat bed, so I mean if you need a place to crash........frank y'all ain't ***in all over my chit

I'm bringing my own chit to *** all over, duh. I was offering an empty tent we won't be using if anyone else needs it. LOL

drive fast and wreckless homi!

live life full throttle

Just try not to break down too far from any of us.... I'll come pick your azz up if you're out this way, but there will be the obligatory 6.oh jokes. Matt's the only one who gets out of those on occasion. :shrug:

weazel

Reaction score
I'm bringing my own chit to *** all over, duh. I was offering an empty tent we won't be using if anyone else needs it. LOL

Just try not to break down too far from any of us.... I'll come pick your azz up if you're out this way, but there will be the obligatory 6.oh jokes. Matt's the only one who gets out of those on occasion. :shrug:

You I know, but no one wants to just *** all over their own chit neither, y'all will all be"look at weazel's flat bed, wanna go cum all over it"

cbf9703

Reaction score
You I know, but no one wants to just *** all over their own chit neither, y'all will all be"look at weazel's flat bed, wanna go cum all over it"

LOL LOL I can see that happening... along with picture evidence of the wet spot... I know you're missing the pictures! ;)

weazel

Reaction score
Yea frank, he's gotta be the one to break in the flatbed.

No one ***s on the Ox but me and Heather my truck, my wife, my sex, no one else but that specific combo will get bodily fluids on or around my truck

Latest posts

Members online