Weazfest

dsberman94

Reaction score
Won't be making it. I've got a mandatory meeting at work that weekend and it's my mothers b-day weekend. Have fun y'all.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Quit your job it ain't that cool anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It actually sucks pretty bad, but I don't have another option around here at the moment. But, maybe If there's another one we will be able to make it out.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Hope your worth it.

:naughty:

Need a date to plan ahead for. Are you comfortable with me bringing my dog or leave him home?

Last edited:

weazel

Reaction score
Hope your worth it.

:naughty:

Need a date to plan ahead for. Are you comfortable with me bringing my dog or leave him home?

3 and 4 October is the date

And there is no dog fence but you can bring your dog as long as you are comfortable with the dog being free range, and as long as he don't try and eat my dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
6 hour drive for me. The wife says she's on board so as long as nothing happens we'll be there!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
m.8BE05400-E9AB-44B8-AE90-E9C94478095A_zpscieo57gy.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Come on now! Don't start talking dumb chit!

yeah i know. with me being put on light duty from my upper back getting ***ed up at work, overtime was basically cut in half cuz i couldn't run machinery anymore... im off light duty now but we hit a slow point so im the mechanic now or be laid off...

live life full throttle

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
yeah i know. with me being put on light duty from my upper back getting ***ed up at work, overtime was basically cut in half cuz i couldn't run machinery anymore... im off light duty now but we hit a slow point so im the mechanic now or be laid off...

live life full throttle
I hear ya man. I'm kinda in the same boat. Were about to start slowing down at work to so if I have to work that weekend I won't make it either. It sucks! But I have to work while I can.
Found out that's my weekend to work.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I could do the morning shift, be sleepy and drowsy and drive after that and be there maybe. It will be a 2 day event then?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online