Well I tried getting away...but got a new truck

Matt_P

Reaction score
Working on something isnt fun to me anymore! If anything Ill just send this pile over to KDP and have the Matts make sure its all solid....but that really isnt part of the near future.

There already sold, putting my 22s on tonight.

Truck looks awesome man! Funny thing is Matt and I were talking yesterday about how your new 6.4 could use the KDP care package. Whenever your getting ready to do it all just call or text, we already discussed setting up a real nice deal on it all for you :naughty: Plus I have two spare bedrooms at my house and we havent partied in a while or got maced

RedRice589

Reaction score
Hertz hienergy all the way around. I mean…. unless you listen to country music, then you probably would be fine with some JVC 6x9's or stock

Boom boom baby.

I like the satellite radio a lot.. especially the miles I put in, in a years time.

live life full throttle

Same here. I don't get phone service at all times so it's aggravating losing stations. I go from 44,47, and electric area lol

dik

live life full throttle

Lol

Mink the truck looks good with the rims. 4.5" in front with the factory block it'd look better. :joy:

MINK

Reaction score
Leveling kit is here...updated pics to come this week.

Damn this truck has no balls but it will do a burnout LOL

Black AOD

Reaction score
Well im new here but im the new proud owner of MINK's old truck. I have to say he should have kept his old truck IMO because this thing is sick. I love it! I am jealous though, Josh your new truck is gorgeous and those Ion 22's look sick on it. Your old truck looks weird without the 22's on it haha. Congrats on the new truck man, good luck with it!!

MINK

Reaction score
Well im new here but im the new proud owner of MINK's old truck. I have to say he should have kept his old truck IMO because this thing is sick. I love it! I am jealous though, Josh your new truck is gorgeous and those Ion 22's look sick on it. Your old truck looks weird without the 22's on it haha. Congrats on the new truck man, good luck with it!!

Welcome Andy...I miss the power of the black truck already!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Thanks man! Yea dude this thing has some pull to it, it really impress's me every time ha. just bought king shocks for it, havent decided on wheel/tire yet.......probably will wait until after winter to get a good set of rims/tires for the truck. That white crew cab is sick nasty with those 22's man. They look better on that truck than they did on the black one! You really arent even going to at least delete the white one and put exhaust on it?

pog

Reaction score
You really arent even going to at least delete the white one and put exhaust on it?

sometimes he spends too much time in the sun and talks crazy. wait till boating season is over. he will check back into reality.

Black AOD

Reaction score
sometimes he spends too much time in the sun and talks crazy. wait till boating season is over. he will check back into reality.

You sir are most likely accurate on this haha :clapping:

MINK

Reaction score
Updated pic with the leveling kit....no more plans for now but to put fuel in it !

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• leveled.jpg
    leveled.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 318

Latest posts

Members online