Well I tried getting away...but got a new truck

RSK

Reaction score
H&S is WAY better than a 3015R, and who has old 3015R stock laying around? :confused:

quite a few diesel places have old stock of the 3015R, rudy's for one, street diesel performance, and quite a few others. anyways, yes the mini maxx is better, for doing mcc tuning, and setting defuels but i'm sure Matt can set up defueling at certain egt's if i wanted. either way, and being able to switch tunes on the fly is pretty neat, but honestly how often does one really switch tunes....personally i just leave it in hot street except for the 1 time i went to the track.... hot street can usually take care of any cummins guys i see around here. there are a few faster but i'm over trying to be the fastest with a tune only :hammer: i just like enjoying the power i have without breaking down and having a sweet looking ride. :rockon:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
quite a few diesel places have old stock of the 3015R, rudy's for one, street diesel performance, and quite a few others. anyways, yes the mini maxx is better, for doing mcc tuning, and setting defuels but i'm sure Matt can set up defueling at certain egt's if i wanted. either way, and being able to switch tunes on the fly is pretty neat, but honestly how often does one really switch tunes....personally i just leave it in hot street except for the 1 time i went to the track.... hot street can usually take care of any cummins guys i see around here. there are a few faster but i'm over trying to be the fastest with a tune only :hammer: i just like enjoying the power i have without breaking down and having a sweet looking ride. :rockon:

I highly doubt that they are actual 3015R's, and you can't set up EGT based defueling on any platform without external hardware talking to the OBD bus.

I never switch tunes on the fly. Nor do I use any sort of defuels... but throwing those abilities completely out the window, the H&S is still a far more capable platform and worth the extra money.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
yes, MCC is on the fly if the tuner supports OTF...

so, on a 6.7, it will be on the fly on the Mini Maxx

on a 6.4, it's on the fly for XRT PRO and MM

sootie

Reaction score
sooo-did you tune it yet?

also-anyone with IDS can turn the daytime running lights off for you...

MINK

Reaction score
sooo-did you tune it yet?

also-anyone with IDS can turn the daytime running lights off for you...

I put a dpf ON file via sct....it hated it so it's back to stock LOL

I need to find ids local then, good info!

sootie

Reaction score
damn girl-get rid of that freaking dpf!!!

i even have a delete pipe if you want...

RSK

Reaction score
My girlfriend wouldnt be happy if she didnt have a truck to drive.

Stock ftmfw

mine got better mileage stock fwiw with the stock size tires, hand calculated and according to the lie-o-meter and that was on winter fuel too with 15 mins of idling everyday too. currently i'm around 10mpg, stock with the dpf on it was getting about 12-13.5 but it sure looks cool going down the road now, doesn't tow much better, does go a lot faster even while towing...damn thing is always making 10psi of boost even on flat highway at 60...slow down to 50 and let it downshift a gear so the rpms are up still making 10psi...i'll be damned if ever makes less then that. maybe something is broken lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.