Well I tried getting away...but got a new truck

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
49539576.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
you need help getting rid of the chrome door handles ?
Yes...I dont have the balls to see what the paint is like LOL
I've got a can of white spray paint.........
ha!
I should have bought those wheels..... :doh:

Looks good josh! :thumbsup:
You had your chance!
Duh, cant have black !!!!
Where's the pic with your mudflats

Boat gets hooked up tonight...maybe if youre lucky Ill take one !!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Dude the chrome stuff makes it look like a boat pullin' rig! **** it leave em in there. That thing is so clean you can get away with them.

I hate those chrome handles but that truck just looks good. Its the wheels no doubt.

MINK

Reaction score
Okay azzholes.

Tuning.

Can people even get the SCT anymore? I know I can get the H&S...just have Matt @ Gearhead tune on that platform???? Fill me in !

Black AOD

Reaction score
i keep telling you....full delete. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddd...

exhaust LOL

pog

Reaction score
a new dpf is only like what 2-3k? REPLACE the dpf!

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Okay azzholes.

Tuning.

Can people even get the SCT anymore? I know I can get the H&S...just have Matt @ Gearhead tune on that platform???? Fill me in !

I'll sell you a SCT cheap.. it's got 4 yr old IDP tunes on it so you'd want to get something from Gearhead anyway. I think they will throw a tune on there for $100 if I remember correctly.

MINK

Reaction score
a new dpf is only like what 2-3k? REPLACE the dpf!
I hate you lol
Looks really good. Simple and clean.
Thank you, that's the idea!
i have a DPF with 9k on it. you can buy it for super cheap lol
LOL hmmmm maybe
I'll sell you a SCT cheap.. it's got 4 yr old IDP tunes on it so you'd want to get something from Gearhead anyway. I think they will throw a tune on there for $100 if I remember correctly.

P.m coming your way!

sootie

Reaction score
Okay azzholes.

Tuning.

i would run gearhead tunes hands down regardless of whether you choose H&S or SCT.

SCT's are cheaper to get but you dont get shift on the fly or safety defuels. (also the SCT monitors kinda suck) mostly you see them used for 750ish

Mini Maxx's are the witches tit but they cost 1500ish then you need the MCC unlock to run Matt's tunes

Black AOD

Reaction score
this isnt my first rodeo...you shush and go get some rims for that darn truck...poor thing looks naked on those bike tires.

lol. I know, I just like giving you crap about it. Hey now! I'm trying to find rims but unfortunately the ones I want are discontinued and hard to find....ive already got the tires for em

RSK

Reaction score
Okay azzholes.

Tuning.

lots of people still have SCT and they have plenty of old stock that is still new sitting on the shelf....so SCT it up brutha!!! I was gonna sell my sct 3015R but the h&s really isn't much better, the tpms was main reasoning for upgrading but i could just put 35" toyo mt's on truck and put the tpms back in and put the tires at 55psi and the light won't be on. vs spending 800 to upgrade after i sell my sct for 700 and still buying the tires anyways because ain't nobody got time to be leveled on street tires...and trying to plow on them too....:swordfight: and i don't switch tunes, the hot street is good enough for now. it would be nice to be able to switch into race in a minute vs wait 20 mins but realistically i don't need to be racing people in my 13 second truck vs their 13 or 14 second truck anyways...

Latest posts

Members online