What Head lightbulbs to match rigid leds?

05_HD

Reaction score
My local guy here has a set coming to him next week. So we're going to do all the testing. Also I talked with him on group deals and he was saying that yes he can get better prices. I will let you all know when I know. I will also be starting a new thread to get everybody together on it here in the next few days

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Awesome, was going to order a HID kit within the next week. I'd rather run a led light if they work out.

bigaF250

Reaction score
Hey guys, just an update. I ordered my headlights so I'll get them in here and get em on so I can give you guys a first hand review. After that I will start that other thread to get an exact count on these. Also, I can get deals on all Zuess and Ridgid LED bars and lights.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
count me in for a group buy if they work out/look good. i checked out their website and they look promising for sure!

bigaF250

Reaction score
Ya I have been in contact with the owner and they sound like a very good product. We have my set, a set for a lifted 06 dually and a Jeep coming so we'll Check em all out and review all.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Ya I have been in contact with the owner and they sound like a very good product. We have my set, a set for a lifted 06 dually and a Jeep coming so we'll Check em all out and review all.

Can't wait to see the results!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Make sure you get before and after for sure. You cant find any vids on their led headlights but their offroad lights look good...

MorganM

Reaction score
It appears the LED module and fan apparatus is somewhat large- do you expect it to fit without modifying the headlight housing?

BlueOx

Reaction score
Should Mount with zero modification. Like I said, just as soon as I get them you guys will know about them

Can't wait to see these! Hopefully you'll get them soon lol

bigaF250

Reaction score
Alright guys, got some more information on these lights. The boxes are a resonator with a deal in them to kill any radio frequency that may mess with your radio. They will plug directly into our housings. The lights have a sink on the back side of them that draw any heat made by the light, but I was told that the lights make close to no heat. There were questions about driving in the snow with them as they don't make any heat to help with getting rid of the snow and ice buildup. They said that there are guys in Alaska with these and do not have a single problem with them icing up. They also come with a lifetime warranty for as long as you own the truck. My lights are on the way but with the holidays coming up I don't know if I will be getting them this week. I will have a full write up for you guys. Also just so you know I did get a chance to talk about pricing on them. I can get them to you guys for around $90-95 bucks. I am NOT making anything from you guys, I'm just trying to get you guys the best bang for the buck. Also I can get you guys LED light bars for cheap with lifetime warrantys on them as well, Perfect for Christmas time. I'll be starting my other post to get everybody together on these.

bigaF250

Reaction score
Zeus LED. These things are tough as hell. I would personally rate them very high quality and at a 50000 hour lifespan you can't go weung. They come in all kinds of sizes, all with aluminum housings. Dual row gen 1,2, and HD up to 50". Also single row and pod lights.

bigaF250

Reaction score
There are actually a few differences. The HD has a Lexan lens instead of glass. Hd has a 20400 lumen output compared to the standard 16000. The HD also has a higher dust and waterproof rating than the standard series

Latest posts

Members online