What Head lightbulbs to match rigid leds?

Derkperk

Reaction score
Like Snake said, If there isn't a current vendor selling these lights and you didn't plan on making a buck why do you have to be a sponsoring vendor?

bigaF250

Reaction score
Guys, its all good. Everybody has to play by the rules. I am waiting for messages to be answered and then I will be a vendor here. I will get you guys the deal on these lights but not before I pay my dues and play by the rules.

bigaF250

Reaction score
Alright guys I got them here now. I'm very impressed with these at first glance. I will be doing my full review tonight after dark so I can test them out. I will give full pictures and first thoughts of them. They feel very strong, almost all metal construction and waterproof clips. Look for the review in the superduty general aftermarket so that everybody gets a chance to have a look. Thanks guys.

bigaF250

Reaction score
It is dark.... I'm kinda scurred lol. I did get them installed but right at dark it started snowing like a mother here. Tried taking pictures and just got white. I'm going to wait to start that other thread until I can get all the info and pictures you guys need and want. Sorry but I can't control the weather and it is Colorado

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bigaF250

Reaction score
However, what my first impressions on the lights are excellent, they match color to my led fog lights which is what this thread was originally about. Install is a snap, literally plug and play. Hope the weather will clear out so I can get some pictures to show and actually see how good they are myself

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

05_HD

Reaction score
Sounds good cant wait to see pics! Wanting to get these factory bulbs out of the truck lol

08Monster

Reaction score
I know you don't live in Alaska. Its gotta be dark by now. Haha

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

bigaF250

Reaction score
Alright guys, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. The weather in Colorado has put a real damper on things and I had to make an emergency trip to Denver due to my mother in law being in a car accident from the snow. Apparently Kia's don't play nice on it. She is good now so on with the lights. I wound up with a bad set, we feel a Friday at 430 kind of deal. The good to them is they are bright as hell and have a great cast of light, built strong and seems like they would last. The set in particular that I received are throwing the main beam to the side of the road. Driver side seems to be pretty close but the passenger side is pointing out into the sticks a little bit. I will say that customer service is awesome as a no questions asked, I am being sent another set after troubleshooting everything possible including putting them in our 2012 F350 with the same results. The owner just happens to also own a 08 F350 that he runs them in and says they are awesome in it. So now we wait for the other set and results. Thanks for being patient and hopefully this won't take long. I am giving you guys the absolute honest truth about these so there will be no confusion on your purchasing. If you guys want I can throw up some pics on what I have thus far.

Latest posts

Members online