Where's all the RCLB 6.4's at? Post them up!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
my suspension is stock as a rock... I have a set of factory flares that I was going to have painted when I did my PTM stuff, but my painter wasn't in love with the idea. If I had ponied up for brand new ones from Ford, he would have been all over it, but he didn't want to mess with the used ones. He said he WOULD, but I took it to mean that he was going to pile on the labor charge to the point where I could almost afford new ones LOL

the factory flares are slick. it's one of those things that most people don't notice, but someone who KNOWS about these trucks knows there's about a thousand dollars just accenting the wheel openings!

another taste of that perfect factory stance :p

20150219_132104_zpsql4d3ope.jpg

Damn, maybe I need to rethink my suspension set up. If that's bone stock F250 right there, I think that's just about perfect. I'm assuming those are the factory size tires as well right? 275/65/20?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
correct, factory size Michelins

I liked the look of the 285/65 BFG AT's I had on my Harleys. I had that setup on this truck and on my work truck, and they looked great. But they're friggin' expensive! I can buy a complete set of zero mile Platinums w/ Michelins for almost half the money!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I looked at some oversized tires too but like you said... The price of them is outrageous. The toyos I put on we're the factory size also.

Right now my truck has factory f350 suspension with 1 1/2" front leveling kit. I think I'm going to try removing the leveling kit and installing the PMF rear block only and see how that sits first before putting the 5.4 coils in. Swapping the springs is pretty quick and easy if I need to after the fact

BOSS450

Reaction score
Link to build thread or more info, interested to learn more about your rig.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No build thread yet.
Carrillo's
Forged Pistons
Dual fuel
150s
Spray
Twisted diesel 4r with pcs
6700lbs race weight

Latest posts

Members online