Where's all the RCLB 6.4's at? Post them up!

alradco

Reaction score
Did a lot of you guys order your trucks or spend a good amount of time looking? I almost never see nice reg cabs come up for sale around here.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Well finally I got this back from my painter. I hope to have pics of it ON the truck in a couple days.
20141206_143855.jpg

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Did a lot of you guys order your trucks or spend a good amount of time looking? I almost never see nice reg cabs come up for sale around here.

I only ever see them listed for sale in the north east it seems...

They are hens teeth around these parts. Typically reg cab diesels are base model 2wd. If you do find a 4wd, it's going to be a base model. I don't have a problem with a base model, but I'm not paying the same price for an XL reg cab as I can get a loaded out lariat :eek:

It took me 3yrs to find the right deal on a reg cab. The gentleman I bought it from special ordered it with pretty much every option. Thankfully a forum member posted a link to the Craigslist ad as I had just bought a really nice 6.0 and wasn't looking at the time!

Most people don't really know what they're looking at, but I take a quiet pride in my reg cab. I've never seen another 4wd XLT reg cab 6.4 in person.

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
my 2010 6 speed
So much jealousy right now..... I really wish my '10 was a 6 speed, kinda miss banging those gears.....
I only ever see them listed for sale in the north east it seems...

They are hens teeth around these parts. Typically reg cab diesels are base model 2wd. If you do find a 4wd, it's going to be a base model. I don't have a problem with a base model, but I'm not paying the same price for an XL reg cab as I can get a loaded out lariat :eek:

It took me 3yrs to find the right deal on a reg cab. The gentleman I bought it from special ordered it with pretty much every option. Thankfully a forum member posted a link to the Craigslist ad as I had just bought a really nice 6.0 and wasn't looking at the time!

Most people don't really know what they're looking at, but I take a quiet pride in my reg cab. I've never seen another 4wd XLT reg cab 6.4 in person.
Yes they are hard to find in xlt, mine has basically every option on it also..... remote start, steering wheel controls, adjustable pedals, power driver seat, upfitter switches, brake controller, power mirrors, ect... I picked it up in Maryville, Missouri about a year ago...

6.4Ltony

Reaction score
Manual is my favorite by far. I understand why people get auto's and I don't even mind the e40d in my 7.3 but I will always prefer a manual.

6fourstroker

Reaction score

Wasn't looking at all. Buddy of mine new I wanted a 6.4 so he called when one got traded in at the dealership. Come to find out a guy down the road from me owned it previously ha.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I guess I got lucky... Dealer had my xlt on the lot! It's wierd though, it seems like there are a lot of rclb's here in MA/northeast. You seem them constantly. Now I don't know if they are all XL/xlt ect.. Or what exact options they have, but they are popular for sure. Mostly just stock trucks though seeing the aftermarket diesel truck community is a lot smaller than other areas.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I only ever find them for sale up in your area. I figured it was because they were typically only used "as trucks" and not so much daily drivers/family haulers like the south?

CT9AIX

Reaction score
For the most part they are just used "as trucks" like you said... It's slowly comming around though for people to use them more as every day vehicles

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Thanks. Yea I guess when it's all said and done. It's all worth it. I did spend a good bit of time tweaking the fit. But it's a great hood. Lines up very well.

Latest posts

Members online