Where's all the RCLB 6.4's at? Post them up!

08twinturbo

Reaction score
One more for tonight!
20141212_202013.jpg

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Thanks guys. But I swear I've lost some of my hair over the whole hood deal. Just a heck of a process when you have to depend on some "painters". Turned out being a 2 month ordeal. But it's on now finally.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
It was well worth every piece of hair that fell out or turned grey! Lmao!

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Thanks guys. But I swear I've lost some of my hair over the whole hood deal. Just a heck of a process when you have to depend on some "painters". Turned out being a 2 month ordeal. But it's on now finally.

while I still prefer the stock hood, I can't shake a stick at how it turned out. The truck looks freakin' awesome. I really want a 2wd reg cab now :(

can I possibly justify two reg cab 6.4's? I haven't figured out how to make it make sense to myself, let alone the wife, but I'll look to you for guidance :pimp:

6fourstroker

Reaction score

Two months?!?! I would have lost my mind on somebody. Hopefully they gave you a deal

08twinturbo

Reaction score
He was doing it among all my bumpers and small parts. He was fine until hood got painted first time and looked perfect on top. But he missed all of the edges on the hood when he based it. and then after that I think he lost all confidence. Still turned out nice but next time I won't use a friend. And he was well paid trying to do it "on the side" at a local collision center. Lesson learned.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
while I still prefer the stock hood, I can't shake a stick at how it turned out. The truck looks freakin' awesome. I really want a 2wd reg cab now :(

can I possibly justify two reg cab 6.4's? I haven't figured out how to make it make sense to myself, let alone the wife, but I'll look to you for guidance :pimp:

Thanks on the compliment. Let's see. How did I justify that. Oh I remember. That was supposed to be a parts delivery truck for my shop. And I think when I got it and saw the red. That messed it up on the work truck idea. And the other single ive had since 08 when ford pushed them out the door so cheap. Luckily for me my wife wanted an excursion a while back. So the deal is if I do something to mine. She wants something on hers. So it's not too bad I guess!

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
well done!

I hear ya on the work truck thing. Everybody makes fun of me for putting down moving blankets in the bed of my reg cab whenever I put anything in it! LOL

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Hey don't feel bad at all. I am absolutely the same way. These are far from work trucks to us!

RSK

Reaction score
you guys are making me jealous here, I want a regular cab 6.4 to match my crew cab 6.4 to a T cowl hood, harley grille, custom badges, tinted windshield, 22" bmf novakanes with 35" toyo open country mt's leveled with carli suspension... so many nice regular cabs!!!

RSK

Reaction score
I swear if you ever ride in one tuned you will be hooked.! Period.

I know, i bet they are deadly.... too bad no one around here has one, all crew cabs or extended. I know of 1 see one regular cab pick up 6.4 parked at a place about 15 miles from my house and that's about it the others are all gas or cab and chassis. I'd really love to find a Regular cab long bed and make that a toy that way I can use the weight to my advantage for sled pulling and going fast but they are tough to find, i just did a nationwide search on one with any mileage, and the only other restriction is it had to have power windows, locks, ac, and cruise since i'll be using the truck for work too... I found 2 lol probably could run 10.90's with 850-875whp 59/75 30% nozzles and dual fuelers and fass with a billet flex plate, triple disk and traction bars... I know of 2 regular cabs I can buy whenever I want, only issue with me is they are both dual rear wheel and both are flat beds... because the trucks are cab and chassis guy i know bought both new, perfectly maintained, driven 10k miles a year and driven each week oil and fuel filters done twice a year...diesel bought from 1 station since brand new...

Last edited:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
you guys are making me jealous here, I want a regular cab 6.4 to match my crew cab 6.4 to a T cowl hood, harley grille, custom badges, tinted windshield, 22" bmf novakanes with 35" toyo open country mt's leveled with carli suspension... so many nice regular cabs!!!

that's what started me on the hunt for mine...

My CCLB F350 service truck was my first Ford, and I quickly fell in love with it. So much so that I wanted a matching reg cab to play with. I was going to do it exactly the same. Oxford white, stone interior, chrome package, 20's, etc.

Only took me 3yrs to find the right truck at the right price. My work/play twins motif went off track and I ended up taking it a little farther than I'd anticipated.

I'd actually consider selling my truck if I could find the perfect 2wd truck. I just really want a short bed, but I'm not a huge fan of RCSB 4wd trucks, and I, personally, feel like my truck is "rare" enough to warrant not cutting it down.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
I don't blame you for not cutting it down. Those single cabs will be extinct in the 6.4 one day. I got very lucky on the red one and found it at a ford dealer 2 hours away with 40k miles. When I walked up. Owner came out and introduced his self. He said I guess you know what your looking for because we haven't had any interests in this. Inside my mind I was excited just to see the plain ol truck and already knew what I wanted to do.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I honestly don't think I could ever get rid of my truck. I don't have some crazy modded engine or anything wild power wise, but with the "more than the basics" that I have make the truck an absolute blast to drive. Its addicting how much fun it really is in such a lite/small truck and on top of it gets great mileage if I stay out of the fun pedal lol part of the appeal is like what was said above... You don't see many at all so it's cool to have something different

Latest posts

Members online