Wicked wheel 2

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Jennifer, is the graph on the dieselsite website both with a stock tune? Or both with an aftermarket tune? The only difference between the two runs being just the change to the WW2?

Looking at tricktrucks dyno sheet, he only got 341/666 outta his, looks like he came up about 45 hp and 100lbft short of what you advertise. Quite a bit of difference.

Enlighten us please. Many are looking for accurate answers.

Thanks

Edit: asking because she said the truck has a tune and the website describes it as stock with just a wheel change.

His dyno graph is NOT with a WW2. It is just stock vs h&s tuned

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I doubt you will hurt your rods, I would be more concerned with turbo speed.

Tell you guys what, if someone sends me a new WW2 I will get before and after dyno graphs for everyone

kampy

Reaction score
He did it just to show what the power curves look like with a stock turbo.

Ok, still kinda mucks up the thread for those of us looking for specific WW2 info. Anyway, hopefully Jennifer will find this again and be able to answer the question I posed to help clarify, at least for me.
Thanks guys.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Ok, still kinda mucks up the thread for those of us looking for specific WW2 info. Anyway, hopefully Jennifer will find this again and be able to answer the question I posed to help clarify, at least for me.
Thanks guys.

I think the truck was bone stock for the first run and only added the wheel for the next runs still on the same stock tune.

kampy

Reaction score
I think the truck was bone stock for the first run and only added the wheel for the next runs still on the same stock tune.

That's the way I read it from the dieselsite page and what I'm hoping to hear, I just got confused when she said it was tuned. All we need is someone to back it up with a set of runs.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Looking at tricktrucks dyno sheet, he only got 341/666 outta his, looks like he came up about 45 hp and 100lbft short of what you advertise. Quite a bit of difference.

The real question that you need to first figure out before criticizing dyno numbers is if the two trucks where ran on the same exact dyno on the same exact day or with the same conditions...

I have a dyno sheet for mine if you wanna see just a bone stock power curve... bone stock nothing at all changed from the factory. Did 346 before the speed limiter shut it down... I coukd see myself adding the ww but I dont know when.. dont even know if ill tune and delete it till 100k....

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
mine did 306 !!! with 3:31's big lift and big tires. i was like hell yeah! it only did 380 with hs hot.

kampy

Reaction score
The real question that you need to first figure out before criticizing dyno numbers is if the two trucks where ran on the same exact dyno on the same exact day or with the same conditions...

I have a dyno sheet for mine if you wanna see just a bone stock power curve... bone stock nothing at all changed from the factory. Did 346 before the speed limiter shut it down... I coukd see myself adding the ww but I dont know when.. dont even know if ill tune and delete it till 100k....

live life full throttle

Not criticizing, just looking for clarification. In all the dyno sheets I've seen produced for stock trucks they generally pretty much land between 330 and 345 so while dynos do indeed vary, everything I've seen is fairly consistent given the differences in dynos and peoples locations.

I'm just trying to get clarity on if the diesel site truck was stock or tuned, the website says it's stock, she works for them and she said she thinks it's tuned. She never came back with an answer.

If I came across like I was in for a fight, I apologize, not headhunting, just looking for accurate info.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats it?
Wtf...

live life full throttle

i can only assume 22's, heavy ass tires, a lift, and 3:31's equal. i assumed from the get go it would lose at least 30 hp from lift wheels and tires.. im gonna put 3:73's in it this week and see. it loses more hp as it gets loaded as is. seems to be losing about 50 or 60 though.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Dam.... you didnt by chance get a stock tire and lift baseline dyno run did you? Deleted in a stock tune I would still think it woulda been a hair more then that.... Although thats a small gear ratio. Wonder how much they affect a bone stock truck? I can imagine how quick these would be with 4:10s..

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Dam.... you didnt by chance get a stock tire and lift baseline dyno run did you? Deleted in a stock tune I would still think it woulda been a hair more then that.... Although thats a small gear ratio. Wonder how much they affect a bone stock truck? I can imagine how quick these would be with 4:10s..

live life full throttle

trust me i wonder the same thing, but it is what it is.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
Afternoon! Sorry it took so long - busy busy week here.

So the 6.7L was tuned at one time momentarily (I don't ride in it often but I was sure there was a box in there at one time... I swear!) but it was taken out before dynoing.

Final conclusion:
No tuner on our 6.7L for the dyno charts. Bone stock with just a wheel swap.
It was done on the same day, same climate, and same conditions. :)

Let me know what else I can find out for you guys!

50_shooter

Reaction score
I would love to see someone on here put this thing in a stock truck and put it on the rollers. That would give us a unbiased baseline.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.