Wicked wheel 2

tampa_steve

Reaction score
Hopefully somebody will write some tunes for this package capable of 250, 275, 300 tunes.

Deleted
Intake
Wicked wheel
Ported rails
Ported volume control valve.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully somebody will write some tunes for this package capable of 250, 275, 300 tunes.

Deleted
Intake
Wicked wheel
Ported rails
Ported volume control valve.

so you're thinking the WW will gain 250 + over stock with those mods?

tampa_steve

Reaction score
so you're thinking the WW will gain 250 + over stock with those mods?

Don't feel its unreasonable. Spartans war hammer tune at 200, WW2 at 60, little extra fuel for some more injection timing. I don't feel a 250 or 275 tune is unreasonable to come up with.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Already have the mm and 5" so I'm interested in the ww & downpipe upgrade.

I'm knocking on the door of 500hp now and we know that 550 is where the rods start to go. Not to mention a lighter wheel should spool lower and that's where we get real probs with the rods.

I'm very interested in this mod, but not until some other gunnie pigs try it first. Looking forward to hearing some real world and dyno testing.

Come on little pigs, try this out :)

sootie

Reaction score
Don't feel its unreasonable. Spartans war hammer tune at 200, WW2 at 60, little extra fuel for some more injection timing. I don't feel a 250 or 275 tune is unreasonable to come up with.

dear dear, dont forget the hp gains from the sticker on the back window....

Default15405

Reaction score
Does the dyno sheet on the website for the ww look alittle off? its just smooth arcs where the H&S dyno sheet (Stock, and tuned/deleted) is showing both curves keeping essentially the same shape. If the one on the website is accurate, why does it change the entire shape and peak points just from a new wheel?

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand the above question - the results of our dyno don't have both curves keeping the same shape because the results of the truck after the wheel installation weren't the same as the truck with the stock wheel.

For example:
Instead of a gradual climb up, the results show the wheel generating increase in power and torque much sooner and all across the board. If you notice the foot-notes at the bottom of the graph, the HP and Torque peak at the same RPM.

If this doesn't quite answer you let me know and I'll get a main tech guy in here to help out!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

step back from the keyboard brother. spartans tunes dont make 550 , (using stock hp at 350 rwhp) no tunes do, and that wheel hasnt been tested with a tuned truck has it? seeing as a s363 with dual pumps makes 250 over stock ... you'll be lucky to get 175 over stock.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
that wheel hasnt been tested with a tuned truck has it?

Yes. Our 2011 in house truck had a tuner on it when we dyno'd.
I'll double check of course - but I'm confident that's what I heard.

Now, our truck isn't deleted and we won't be gathering information on deleted trucks - is that what you meant? :(

Sorry! Just trying to clear up some info for everyone!

12stroker

Reaction score
Op since it's almost been a month installed on that deleted truck how is it running or are you blowing smoke up everyone's asses saying it's installed? For it being on the truck for so long you haven't said much about it.

Default15405

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand the above question - the results of our dyno don't have both curves keeping the same shape because the results of the truck after the wheel installation weren't the same as the truck with the stock wheel.

For example:
Instead of a gradual climb up, the results show the wheel generating increase in power and torque much sooner and all across the board. If you notice the foot-notes at the bottom of the graph, the HP and Torque peak at the same RPM.

If this doesn't quite answer you let me know and I'll get a main tech guy in here to help out!

I noticed that the peak torque was at the same rpm, but on the 6.7 for the peak torque to be that late just seems odd. Almost every dyno result ive seen has the peak torque coming in around 1800 rpm, but the advertised sheet is registering 2500. Is that just a variation of dynos, or is that truck actually making peak torque at 2500 rpm? Even the stock torque curve seems off.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I noticed that the peak torque was at the same rpm, but on the 6.7 for the peak torque to be that late just seems odd. Almost every dyno result ive seen has the peak torque coming in around 1800 rpm, but the advertised sheet is registering 2500. Is that just a variation of dynos, or is that truck actually making peak torque at 2500 rpm? Even the stock torque curve seems off.

peak tq for a 6.7 im pretty sure is between 23-2500 with stock turbo.

Buck1

Reaction score
I will see if I can find a local dyno and get settled numbers on deleted truck for discussion purposes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Default15405

Reaction score
peak tq for a 6.7 im pretty sure is between 23-2500 with stock turbo.

I know the 395/735 torque curve peaked at 1600 and flatlined until around 2600, and the updated tune just increased lower end torque and had a slowly dropping off curve after 1600. Even just looking at the curves it doesnt match other sheets or even seat of the pants. My truck pulls hard down low and just keeps pulling, its not pulling harder and harder as the rpms go up. Could the numbers be shifted for differences of how they are run on the dyno?

mattmal9

Reaction score
So when installing this, it will work fine with the "out of the box" tuning from H&S ? And it works perfectly fine with a completely stock fuel system?

Latest posts

Members online