With H&S MCC coming think IDP will tune on H&S

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
as with most of this stuff, it's going to get released when it gets released. They could schedule a Christmas release date and maybe have it ready tomorrow or maybe have it ready Sept 1.

OR, they'll just release it as SOON as it's ready :D

skidootom

Reaction score
6.4L MCC is in beta testing as we speak, you should see it released in the next week or two depending on how smoothly the testing continues to operate.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I would buy the IDP tunes forsure if they became availble for the Black Maxx

Bubba8

Reaction score
Man how nice would it be to have Eric's tunes or some of others on the mini and still have shift on the fly.. I had sct with Eric's tunes, the main reason for my swap was the shift on the fly. When you have to download the tow tunes every time I hauled bobcat it sucked for me.. Anyways guess we will see.. Good thread!!

p8ntballn2

Reaction score
Man how nice would it be to have Eric's tunes or some of others on the mini and still have shift on the fly.. I had sct with Eric's tunes, the main reason for my swap was the shift on the fly. When you have to download the tow tunes every time I hauled bobcat it sucked for me.. Anyways guess we will see.. Good thread!!

it would be awesome if the livewire/IDP tunes supported shift on the fly.. I as well hate having to retune the truck everytime i want to haul something heavy.

3brorce

Reaction score
it would be awesome if the livewire/IDP tunes supported shift on the fly.. I as well hate having to retune the truck everytime i want to haul something heavy.

You wont have shift on the fly with custom tuning. I personally would not trust shift on the fly in terms of trans tuning. If it changed the trans strategy and the ecm strategy then yea but I think that is impossible to have shift on the fly trans tuning

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Really. Trans tuning too?

although the unit says "setting adjustable tune" when flashing the TCM, I don't think TCM tuning will be adjustable on the fly w/ the three power levels

my HOPE is that we will be able to write a TCM tune for Tow/Haul mode. IE, you'll have two different trans tunes available at the touch of the Tow/Haul button :D

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
really. if I could just get a race lock style trans file, I'd be fine with changing the power levels and staying the TCM flashed at race lock

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

3brorce

Reaction score
really. if I could just get a race lock style trans file, I'd be fine with changing the power levels and staying the TCM flashed at race lock

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

This would be ideal. Stay at a firmer shifting strategy and being able to have power on the fly. That would suck if you were running a race engine file with a tow trans file

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Any one else interested in getting a MCC library like COMPD has for EFI Live? I know this software is pretty new, and it will take a while before enough data is put up on here, but I would love to have a library here that I could look at when tuning my own truck.

powersmokin64

Reaction score
Any one else interested in getting a MCC library like COMPD has for EFI Live? I know this software is pretty new, and it will take a while before enough data is put up on here, but I would love to have a library here that I could look at when tuning my own truck.

That would be absolutely amazing, but the people that want to market their files are not gonna be willing to post them. But best case scenario an extensive library on how to do it yourself and maybe some that understand it VERY well would be willing to open up!

08TT

Reaction score
Dang why do I have to be on deployment...I miss driving my truck! This new tuning stuff is getting crazy but can't wait to see where it goes! Looks like when I get back I might have to put more money into it.

Latest posts

Members online