• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

02 f250 extended cab part out

powerstroke0273

Reaction score
Trying to finish parting out my 02 extended cab lariat f250. Here is a list of the parts I know I have left, if you need something and its not listed ask as I may have it but have to check. Parts are as follows: front tow hooks, double sun visor with lighted mirrors, rear lariat seat tan leather, leather lariat head rests, driver and passenger front seat belts (ones made into seats), power driver seat track with switch, manual passenger seat track, 6 way power driver and passenger seat tracks with switches and side panels out of my 02crew cab, transfer case shift control module, driver and passenger air bags, crash sensor, accelerator pedal, brake pedal for manual trans, cab weather stripping driver and passenger side, mostly complete dash, wiper motor and arm, auto light sensor from top of dash, left hand out door handle. I'm sure im missing as few things but theres an idea of what I have. Wife would like it gone...lol .Item location is baton rouge and willing to ship anywhere in the US. For payment prefer paypal unless your local and then cash is always good. As far as price goes on everything just make an offer on what you want. Can send more pics on request but here are a few for now. Thanks

20131011_040028.jpg

20131008_022233.jpg

20131016_041918.jpg

samsung2 061.jpg

samsung2 119.jpg

juniort444e

Reaction score
I want the rear seat, but how is the seat cushion? The one in my truck is flat and uncomfortable. And what are you looking at getting for it. And shipping to 15001?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

powerstroke0273

Reaction score
Hey junior shipping to you be about 149. As far as price just make an offer, need it gone out of my dining room. Cushion is as good as ford made it. No one really ever sat back there. It was mainly my work truck, family trips are in the crew cab ..lol

hwrdbd

Reaction score
Any chance you have the better style cupholder so I can replace the useless drink shelf in my 99?

Enoch

Reaction score
How much for the seat controls, all I really need is that joystick type knob. but I don't think you'll sell me just that. lol

Thanks

Enoch

Reaction score
What color is the visors, hard to tell if they're tan or grey. I'm guessing tan since the head rests and control housings are tan, but that is just a guess. lol

Latest posts

Members online