• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

04 ccsb complete rolling chassis.

dohcter

Reaction score
Lookin to sell a complete rolling chassis from a 04 ccsb truck 6.0 auto. Truck is still together and won't be comin apart for a few weeks. Truck was not wrecked at all has a 14x,xxx miles on it. Both axles, leveling kit, driveshafts, elec shift transfercase. fuel tank that's been sumped to a Baldwin water separator, 2 micron fuel filter to 6.4 lift pump to 6.0 hfcm. , frame harness. Basically it will be I'm takin the body, box, engine, Trans, and bw both and letting the rest go with the frame. $4000 obo. Truck is located in billings mt

dohcter

Reaction score
Wow. . I figured I was a little high,but was just throwing a number up to start from. I kind of drafted it from various online places of frame,axles , transfer case, driveshafts, and wiring sources. Then uped it a but for wiggle room. Couldn't really find one out there that wasn't wrecked and complete

doubledrop

Reaction score
always get more when it is actually parted versus trying to sell it all together.. is the title going with it?

Latest posts

Members online