05-07 Lariat Tan Carpet Color

Reaction score
Can anyone with an 05-07 Lariat help me determine which color carpet is closest to stock? I swapped an 06 dash into my 2000 7.3, and need to get a carpet to match, therefore getting samples wont help me because I have nothing to compare to. Heres the link showing the color samples.
Thanks

http://www.stockinteriors.com/CarpetColorUp.asp?Select=1&TypeId=1&HideACC=False

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I actually am going through this right now. I bought a 6.0 with the medium parchment interior. The carpet is ripped next to the floor mat on the driver side so i'm looking to replace. From what i can tell from my own truck the medium beige is the color closest matching. But i'd like to hear from a few other what they think.

You can also request samples of the carpet if you wanted to do that before pulling the trigger.

I have their dark gray in my RCSB project truck and its got a really nice feel and the fit and finish was almost spot on. I have a 6 speed in there so I had to do a little extra cutting.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
So I went ahead and ordered some samples I thought looked closest to my carpet color. I ordered the medium beige(which I though was going to be the color I needed) and medium doeskin. The color is still a little darker so I am thinking the sandstone is going to be it since it pictures darker than the other 2. I'm going to order a sample of that and I will reply when it comes in and I compare.

Latest posts

Members online