• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

05-08 8 inco icon liftg

jonnysteals

Reaction score
I have lowered my truck back down around a year ago and I am finally going to part with my lift. I have a 7 inch icon radius arm lift kit with a 1 inch icon leveling kit on top of that. The rear lift I have 5 inch Icon plush ride leaf spring and I ran myn factory block. It comes with new ubolts for not runnign a block at all. I took the lift off because of the ride. It was indicated that my shocks were the problem. I can not sell the lift kit with the shocks because of this. The kit will come without shocks. I ahd to cut my drop pitman arm off my steering box but any pitman arm drop will work. No caster shims are included. I am using them with my leveling kit. It comes with all the radius arm drops, track abr drops, and all that. Only thing that is missing is the dropped pitman arm, caster shims, and shocks.

Located in Southern NJ
Price is 1250 OBO

I got some pics of the less heavy items.
The pics include one of the radius arm drops. one of the sway bar end links and the track bar drop.

It doesnt include the rear leaf springs or the hardware/bolts. Also got bran new ubolt for the leaf spring with nith no block and the 1 inch coil spacer and coils.
list1.jpg

lift2.jpg

lift3.jpg

Latest posts

Members online