• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

05 CC sub box

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
anyone have a behind the seat sub box for a single 12" they want to sell? I have a smaller box now but need something with more airspace for my sub. i'd do an under the seat box too if anyone has one.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
you have to remember that not everyone is handy with tools..... lance on the other hand i know is pretty good with fab work..... just tossing an idea out there.... he will tune the box to your specific sub is another reason.... tuning a box isn't as simple at stuffing a 4"x6" tube in it and calling it a box

KPSquared

Reaction score
$250 isn't bad for a custom tuned box... if you're not a carpenter or have no wood working skills then it's pretty hard to find one for less.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Anyone can build it. Just take some time with a skill saw, and if you have a table saw more power to you, makes it tons easier. Then I went to the stereo shop, we worked out the dimensions on a website, and with the air space I had, it was at 6" of depth I think. It's been a while so it's not fresh in my head, but if you need the measurement of the tube I can find out.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Those are some sweet looking boxes. I just don't have the woodworking tools to do it myself. The only question is 250 better spent on a different amp or the box?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Lance. Call Elite in Lumberton Tx. Tell him you want a box like mine. Two 8's. He can build it. I'll pick it up and ship it to you.

Latest posts

Members online