• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

05 F250 FX4

WichitaF250

Reaction score
2005 Ford F250 FX4, XLT, 6.0 diesel with 64,xxx miles. Truck is extended cab long bed, tan in color with tan interior. Has a frontier brand full replacement front bumper, UWS running boards and black diamond plate toolbox, factory bed mat, also has a gooseneck hook up and trailer brake controller.
Interior is in good shape, no rips or tears, has a couple small stains. Outside in great condition, passenger side door has small sctratch and just normal wear and tear. Truck has updated Ford factory oil cooler, new EGR delete and a coolant flush within the past 4k miles, done by me. There were no issues with the old cooler or EGR system, just did it for preventative maintenance. Truck has never been abused or ran hard. It's our family vehicle, just looking to downgrade. Truck gets about 16-17 MPG's on the hwy. $18,000 OBO Call 940-782-6737
Price is OBO, wife wants a new Jetta tdi so it has to go. Also if I knew how to post pics I would, can email or text them.

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics so quick, I'm gonna fly it by the wife and see what she thinks. Good lookin truck by the pics. Do you have the factory bumper for it?

Latest posts

Members online