• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

07 20" rims & Tires For Sale

Donnie1

Reaction score
I have a set of 20" 5 spoke rims with senter caps and Goodyear Wrangler tires. The tires are about 40% tread left I'd say.

My reason for selling is because I was vandalized a few weeks ago and I bought a set of 08's with the ins money.

The problem with mine are, the kid decided to try and cut the valve stems on 3 of the tires therefore scratching those rims. May be able to buffed out some but I'm not interested in doing that.

Located about an hour east of Kansas City.

Asking $750 for the set. May be able to drive to meet within a reasonable distance.

This is the rim after the vandalism
Clean.jpg

Same pic, whole truck

Sideview.jpg

Scratches on one rim

ValveStem.jpg

Scratches on 2nd rim

ValveStem1.jpg

Scratches on 3rd rim, the black is brake dust and grease from the leaking wheel cyl I had to replace.

ValveStem2.jpg

Tire tread

Tire.jpg

Tread depth of the worst tire

TireDepth.jpg

Last edited:

Donnie1

Reaction score
Nobody interested in a nice set of rims at a decent price?

The pic of the clean rim and the whole truck pic is after the vandalism. I will take some pics today of the scratches again after being cleaned. You can hardly see the scratches unless you are up close.

The tires will make it through the winter but will probably need to be replaced next spring early summer.

I am open to offers but will not give them away.

Donnie1

Reaction score
Anybody wanna make an offer. I have found a tuner and now need to move these.

Just as an example of shipping costs, did a shipping quote to Gainesville, Ga and it was $250-$300 for all 4.

The wheel and tire together weighs in at 92 lbs and measure 34x34x13 and are located at 65301 in case you want to look at your own shipping rate.

Donnie1

Reaction score
Yes I still have the tires and rims but not sure it would be worth driving that far for just the tires though.

What kind of offer do you have?

We'd be better off meeting in Joplin, Mo

Latest posts

Members online