07 compound build

ODAWG714

Reaction score
That's pretty bad ass! I have always love the ideas of keeping everything tucked in nicely! What ever came of the VGT compounds? I was really looking forward to hearing more on that!

Comparing the vgt compounds to the non.
From a dead stop to wot the vgt system lit faster
From stop n go driving "city driving" the non vgt is way better
The vgt compound seemed pretty choked up at times mainly in the mid range. I'd hit a dead spot at 45-55 or so mph

Currently I'm messin with the gate to get it tuned in right. But the overall performance with the non vgt is amazing! It just pulls and pulls and keeps pulling

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Very nice! I think it looks the way it should tucked in like that. I'm sure the only real draw back is if you want to get under then valve covers, but I'm sure it would still come right apart.

Chris

The driver side is still same as stock as far as removal. The passenger side is pretty easy as well. The hp charger will have to come out and then it's cake

Stroked777

Reaction score
Awesome clean looking set up. I do like how it's all in a best little package and you don't have a turbo behind the headlight. I would see this as being more responsive that other compound setup because if the shorter distances in piping between the exhaust side of things

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Swapped the turbine housing on the hp today. I noticed a lot more response and less smoke. Accelerating from a stop aggressively will lay about 2 seconds of smoke and clean up. A little issue occurred though tonight. While going to Logan's house 1fasttrx my truck decided to lift the head at 59 pounds of boost and 1501 egts.. :X so I'm back on the street tune making 50 pounds of boost with egts of 1400 and no puking

I think I may leave the street tune on for a while

ford rules

Reaction score
Sounds like it's making some good power!!!
What's the plan on the heads o-rings?

Latest posts

Members online