07 Outlaw 12" lift build advice?

hunterER7

Reaction score
whats up guys, so im starting to look into building a 12" long arm kit with coilovers up front and springs in the back. i wanted to see what you guys thought as to product wise and what best advice you could give me as well.

so my plan is to do a 12" 4 link long arm with coilovers. either using existing buckets or aftermarket hoops/bucket. along with that i plan to do a full hyme steering set up with ram assist and hyme adjustable pan hard. for the rear i plan for 10" leafs with either aftermarket blocks or stock blocks and track bars to finish up the rear. as for shocks im not really set on a specific brand. correct me if im wrong but at this point in the game everyone runs to kings and im not quite sold on them yet.

if you guys could give me some feed back and insight on what brands or parts i can start to knock off my lift that'd be great.

Thanks, Earl.

sootie

Reaction score
i would talk to Trevor at Precision Metal Fab. his handle is NotStock on here...

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
exactly what sootie said

we have used trevors parts on builds of that size and parts are great and trevor is a pleasure to deal with

hunterER7

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Was kinda hoping Trevor would chime in but I'll reach out to him this week. I've been following his stuff forever now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online