• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08-10 stock 20's and Michelin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I have for sell a set of stock 20's with 275 65 Michelin LTX AT2. They are in great condition and the tires are probably about half thread. I'll post pictures later. Can being them to TS as well, I'll be leaving later today so let me know. Also still have TPMS in them

$1000

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

RSK

Reaction score
So intersted in these but its just bad timing right now....taxes suck! Glws!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Thanks man! They are just sitting so if you get ready let me know

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Bump. Gonna wash them up and post pictures later today.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Pics! Two are about half tread and the other two are probably 3/4. Wheels are in excellent condition!
menemypa.jpg

4equba8y.jpg

6ataru7e.jpg

aqyzupu5.jpg

2usybetu.jpg

zy9ebude.jpg

6e9atybe.jpg

aramypyt.jpg

squirt

Reaction score
thanks for leaving them up against my garage door so they all fell when i opened it -__-

RSK

Reaction score
damn they look good! makes me wish i never sold mine! Ideally a set of stock wheels on 35's will be my winter wheels.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Why? I thought about keeping them and putting 420's on the wheels for going to the track, then I remembered I'm to lazy to go through all that work lol!

RedRice589

Reaction score
Why? I thought about keeping them and putting 420's on the wheels for going to the track, then I remembered I'm to lazy to go through all that work lol!

Just in case.ci promise it's nice to have and not need throw them in a cool dry place and leave them. Never know when you can crack a rim or grenade a rim. Just safer lol

RSK

Reaction score
Just in case.ci promise it's nice to have and not need throw them in a cool dry place and leave them. Never know when you can crack a rim or grenade a rim. Just safer lol

it is safer, but my cool dry place would be my parents basement and they would be yelling at me to sell them every time they saw them, so they would have to sit outside in grass most likely. that was my main reasoning for selling mine in the first place but I think i could probably leave them at a friends house or something....in their basement maybe....

RedRice589

Reaction score
it is safer, but my cool dry place would be my parents basement and they would be yelling at me to sell them every time they saw them, so they would have to sit outside in grass most likely. that was my main reasoning for selling mine in the first place but I think i could probably leave them at a friends house or something....in their basement maybe....

Ohh that's right you guys have houses and land restrictions.... Build a shed for all of your crap run power and a dehumidifier. Be all good cheap and then you'd have space haha

RSK

Reaction score
Ohh that's right you guys have houses and land restrictions.... Build a shed for all of your crap run power and a dehumidifier. Be all good cheap and then you'd have space haha

we have a 4 car garage and not a single vehicle can be put in the garage.....go figure right.... then another 2 parking spots that concrete next to the 4 car garage...then a shipping container painted to blend in next to that and there isn't room in any of that for a stack of wheels. my parents have too much crap. and i'm allowed a half a bay for my mower and a few other things lol. it sucks!

RedRice589

Reaction score
we have a 4 car garage and not a single vehicle can be put in the garage.....go figure right.... then another 2 parking spots that concrete next to the 4 car garage...then a shipping container painted to blend in next to that and there isn't room in any of that for a stack of wheels. my parents have too much crap. and i'm allowed a half a bay for my mower and a few other things lol. it sucks!

Leave truck alone buy house :)

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Will you homos chat somewhere else lol. If I have problems with something on the truck be it tires/wheels or engine/trans then it sits and I drive the jetta lol.

Now let's get these sold! I feel like my price is very reasonable but make me an offer

RedRice589

Reaction score
Will you homos chat somewhere else lol. If I have problems with something on the truck be it tires/wheels or engine/trans then it sits and I drive the jetta lol.

Now let's get these sold! I feel like my price is very reasonable but make me an offer

Kick rocks batman,.... Bump to the top cupcake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online