TX_S

Reaction score
Any that show the wheel face? How deep is the lip on the rear? Looks sweet man

AllanB

Reaction score
thanks guys~

AllanB~
the lowering kit was a DJM 3/5

just uploaded some more pics since a few folks have messaged me about shots from different angles, etc.

going to the body shop this week to get some minor chit straightened out.

I hear ya on the mirrors. I like the 08-10 Superduty mirrors better than any they have had. But not on a lowered truck. What I wanted to do was get some F150 Harley Davidson mirrors and put on mine. But there were a few guys that said they tried it and they will not fit. It sucks that Ford decided in 08 to stop using the same doors for the F150 and F250.
Truck looks great Bud.

AllanB

Reaction score
thanks guys~

AllanB~
the lowering kit was a DJM 3/5

just uploaded some more pics since a few folks have messaged me about shots from different angles, etc.

going to the body shop this week to get some minor chit straightened out.

I also run the DJM kit, same as yours. I am not sure if you are aware of what happened with Ryan (KIND) and the DJM kit letting his differential turn? I try to tell everyone that I hear buying that kit about it. If you know about what happened and that it isn't built with a lot of strength, then great. If not, watch out if you plan on being able to plant your rear tires with some power to them. It is a fairly easy fix to prevent it from happening. Just thought everyone that buys it should know. Ryan has pics of what all bent when his let go.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Yup... I'm definetly gonna have to swap coils up front, c-notch the rear frame and through a block under the axle. Mine needs to be much lower that that LOL

golfer

Reaction score
That looks badass man. got any side shots of it?

thanks!

truck should be out of the body shop today, I'll try to snap some better side shots.

I thought this pic was posted earlier (may have, didn't look)...

but this is the only side (ish) shot, that shows a bit of the stagger/lip

Attachments

• IMG_0480.jpg
    IMG_0480.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 79

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
thanks!

truck should be out of the body shop today, I'll try to snap some better side shots.

I thought this pic was posted earlier (may have, didn't look)...

but this is the only side (ish) shot, that shows a bit of the stagger/lip

Yeah I saw that one, looks sick can't wait to see more of it.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Saw this bad boy on the lift when I made a visit to swamps and didn't like the look at all, Matt told me it looked alot better on the ground and I kind of discounted it. Saw it at TS and good lord was I wrong. Sucker looks so nasty planted on the ground. Awesome look for sure.

Latest posts

Members online