08 door panels?

campbellflage

Reaction score
I bought a set of 08 door panels with switches going off of what I had found online, but contrary to all of the post that I have read its not plug and play on the window switches on my truck. I dont have one switch that is the same. Does anyone have a write up on 99-03 trucks for this swap, it seems that maybe 06ish have the same window harnesses and just need to swap the door lock, I have to swap or/and order harnesses for this to work, and need the part number for the door handle cup (part on the door side not the panel that is different from the 2k truck, panel makes contact there.

Thanks in advance, been searching the net but just cant find a good writeup.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Who tried to say that was a plug n play swap..?? There is quite a bit of work to get them installed and working.

campbellflage

Reaction score
Who tried to say that was a plug n play swap..?? There is quite a bit of work to get them installed and working.

Most of the swap write-ups i have found are 05+ I guess, and they all say the windows are same harness, just the lock is different. I know its going to be alot of wiring, but just figured someone has a writeup on what harness part numbers to buy...how to wire it... ect.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.