• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 F250 6.4 65k in Cisne, IL

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Hate to do this but I'm putting my baby up for sale. Second owner, purchased with 30k miles completely stock. Lariet, grey healed leather, bench front (seats 6), door speakers upgraded to pioneer 3w-ways, deleeted right after purchase with mini-max and G-head tunes. Bilstein 5100 shocks, 5in flow-pro with muffler, sinister coolant filter. I have a B&W turnover ball to install but this truck has never towed anything besides a small car trailer with my solid axle swapped explorer play toy to a couple mud events. Absolutely nothing wrong. Only motocraft filters, amsoil full synthetic and howes diesel treatment every fill up. I also have a color matched camper shell that I would include for the right price. Would love to sell this to a forum member that will take good care of it rather than some high schooler from craigslist that will rod it.

Asking $30k which is below bluebook and this truck is a 9 out of 10.

Planning on getting it cleaned up and take more pictures if the weather hold out this week but here's a preview for now.

MjF6Z8Wlya5n8L8Lz5kHkP9fFbN5IpYE2SaTlS-1MyEHZg2DhZzwfLQH8Nho1bczhA2jbSqnLvRT34iyx11xDkRUkYgo7NC7COFEHgJ9Rkopk3G-6_oHePmXt2-tHU7Agrs2QIBHD-VMtqQj4-RLTTOokZGioIu66Qq35e_hi8tj9s6psdTWTAqfC4giYuaImXyLdA_RN0KTTcEvod6KspfCDLBNB7RmOKdaVIrUz9Kk-6b2B-zCgUCujYlej_YQNqE3V6Z7PJ6WyCCvQKWQ_CARfapzw83_cZt2Ee0DebqQHhWbsTqWXZf0HXEY8Fb6Gl4DBhn4zt-r4Ln8ftSBLUrnRYl-FKRIUsl6hUOTxNEIh_QrWBZfYhbpO5BwNXNCfhi98kcAbofobU7BK9Q6PLpmKdD7sx8c9kgV3doPW9hQM4qG15quklyvH_J5lY58CYaIq-Ke51aLLebSLb3Txton8YMxCzFVlwfEd4IsizmIO5-XD39wtVLQ4dpu01z6us1WNFdUd5HXyVW6knuiLGr5Ak8Ok0DEP9PzZDxKFwnsPP41fULiE463WguQyDnmf_hC=w832-h455-no

Last edited:

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Here's some current pictures I snapped today. Haven't had a chance to clean it up but you can get an idea of the condition anyway. Found the truck I'm looking for but dealer doesn't want to give me money to trade so I'm open to offers on this. Also have all the stock parts to go with it if you would want to go back stock.

cVg4N9lA54GHJSHGz3Uhv2wef__XxuiY3Swk=w1280-h720-no.jpg

Zpgr4MqbX7jTjYCDpo27EpxnrNR1gWOSMJBL=w1280-h720-no.jpg

_nJxki6XDwCvMMOuE1HRJ7IcTnHjehFpHOVLN=w462-h822-no.jpg

LLGi5eA6go7oQhlGIwsrpTZ_d4ZF60fHgSGA=w1280-h720-no.jpg

Last edited:

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Price drop to $28000

WTF is wrong with dealers? They agree with me that if they were selling my truck they would ask 30K+ for it but won't give me anywhere close to that trade-in? Had someone local offer me $27.

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
take the 27-thats damn good money for a stock deleeted truck...

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Typically I've found close to stock trucks are worth more since they are less likely to have problems. It's tempting for sure. Think I'll hold out for at least a couple weeks to see what other offers I get.

take the 27-thats damn good money for a stock deleeted truck...

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Update: Decided I was just going to keep it and use it for a daily driver but changed my mind. It has 71k miles on it now and brand new BFG TKO2 tires with 2015 F250 rims. New price $26k.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
man, put it on ebay with a $26k starting bid and a $28.5k buy-it-now!

That thing is clean and low mile!!!

griz700rocket

Reaction score
I'm in no hurry and I'd much rather sell it to someone who won't abuse it. If it doesn't sell in a few weeks I'll eBay it but I won't like not knowing who it will go to.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I mean... would you sell it to me? You don't know me. I Ricky Bobby my trucks on the regular :)

I've just always gotten top dollar for my trucks on eBay.

I know what you mean. You don't want your baby to be torn up, but at the end of the day, if someone buys a truck from me and sets it on fire the next day, that's their deal

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I mean... would you sell it to me? You don't know me. I Ricky Bobby my trucks on the regular :)

I've just always gotten top dollar for my trucks on eBay.

I know what you mean. You don't want your baby to be torn up, but at the end of the day, if someone buys a truck from me and sets it on fire the next day, that's their deal

he is the ebay truck king on here it seems :joy:

who cares what they do with it, if they paid for it they can do whatever they want. I wouldnt turn down 27k on a stock truck because someone abuses it, in our case if they abuse it and its something that isnt pre existing then we fix them and charge for it. LOL

Latest posts

Members online