• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 F250 CCSB King Ranch Copper Low Miles

Reaction score
This is the same truck as my avatar. Its an 2008 F250 CCSB King Ranch with 65,000 miles, fully loaded with every option available. This includes Navigation/Sound system, Sun Roof, Power Everything, Reverse Sensors, Leather in perfect condition, has a brand new B&W gooseneck that can go with the truck if it helps the sale. Its has only been tuned,exhaust deleted, S&B intake, CCV delete, Coolant filter kit and has had all recalls taken care of. I have Rudys Egr delete to go with it if wanted. Has tinted lenses except the headlights and also has 5% window tint all the way around except for the front two windows, they have 20%. It has no dings or dents, no rust. I only drive it on the weekends and its all highway miles just looking to sell for a lower payment on some other Ford product. For pictures please pm me your email or phone # since I cant load them on PSA due to my old phone. Asking 34k OBO Thanks for taking a look.

Last edited:

ZombieSoldier

Reaction score
i wish this was going up for sale in a few more months when it was closer towards me being home from Afghanistan. Good luck on the sale of this gorgeous truck!

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Tyler parker??? Think he gave me the wrong price then lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online