• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 F250 EC/SB Mod Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

extreme3807

Reaction score
To summon it up I was put in a ****ty situation and am being medically discharged from the military. Truck has to go as I need the money to fall back in as I pursue a job.

The truck is currently located at MPD, where it has been for the last year, but it will be at rudys event march 16th.The truck has 78,000 miles and some change I believe(going from memory) and is setup for either a DD, or a race truck. It is currently being built and will be done by the first week of March. This truck will be capable of 1200+ HP on fuel when it's all finished.

Way to many mods to list as this is a one of a kind setup, but here are a few,

Dual fuelers
BTS 4R with PCS
100% nozzles
ARP head studs
Hamilton stage 1 valvesprings
Airdog 2 with Airdog upgrade
Remote oil filter locater
PMF traction bars

3avyqy9u.jpg

y2aresuz.jpg

vu8eqeby.jpg

yna7epud.jpg

eresyzej.jpg

Asking 42,500 firm. Just a month ago had the bumpers, cowl, side vents, front shell, and back left side of the truck PTM and to fix any chips, and dents. I can provide more pictures and information upon request.

If the truck does not sell by Rudy's next month, I will be returning it to stock and selling all of the aftermarket parts and piping that you see. Serious inquires only please.

HD F250

Reaction score
Nick,

Sorry, I hate to hear about your situation. I hope the truck will sell for you. I really wanted to see it run at Rudy's, but I have prior family engagements.

Joe

extreme3807

Reaction score
Bump. 3 weeks left till I have to part it out. Also have (4) 33x12.5x18 toyo open country's I will throw in

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Have always loved this truck. Sorry to hear you got put into a ****ty situation. GLWS

01PSD

Reaction score
Someone PLEASE buy this.. it would be too bad to have to part this thing out after so much time and effort. GLWS

P.S. you forgot one major item... QUAD TURBOS LOL although the pics speak for themselves

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Nick sucks to hear man my truck was there being built when they were mocking up your turboes. If it doesnt sell ill take your dual fueler set up when you part it out. CASH money maybe even take the nozzles off ya too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

extreme3807

Reaction score
Nick sucks to hear man my truck was there being built when they were mocking up your turboes. If it doesnt sell ill take your dual fueler set up when you part it out. CASH money maybe even take the nozzles off ya too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man. If I part it out I'll make sure you get the fuel stuff

HD F250

Reaction score
Free bump.

I wouldn't drop too much yet. If this thing runs :jawdrop: as everyone is expecting at Rudy's, I think you will see some buyers. You cant buy a set of turbo's and make this set up.

GLWS!!!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
This thing is nasty...rode in it yesterday...someone buy this bish

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

extreme3807

Reaction score
Finished pictures
uzysyde3.jpg
e2a9e8uh.jpg
5u4a7eby.jpg
y4epuhed.jpg

It currently has 79,000 miles on it. Over the last month I have put 4,000 miles on it so reliability is not an issue. Need this gone ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online