• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 F350 King Ranch 1040HP fuel only

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Shone I know you probably hate to hear this, but parting it out might be a way to make a big chunk of that money back.
Than sell the truck as a stock truck

JDub

Reaction score
Shone I know you probably hate to hear this, but parting it out might be a way to make a big chunk of that money back.
Than sell the truck as a stock truck

That's I ended up selling mine, ended up getting more than I was asking for the complete truck

AllanB

Reaction score
Somebody make me an offer already!!

I took the last offer but the buyer fell through......so Im motivated!

I am sure I will be kicking myself in the a$$ one day for making the decision I did. But I was honest from the beginning and said that I hadn't made up my mind which one I wanted, the truck or the car. I hate the car won the decision. I will say this for anyone thinking about making an offer. Like Shone said, all he can do is say no. But for the price we had agreed on, it was more than a fair deal on my part. Make him an offer, you sure would never build it for anywhere close to that price. GLWS Shone.

Spatel23

Reaction score
No worries at all Allan. Im glad you got what you wanted, its very nice.....when you are going show that thing off on here?

Jesse (Jgon08) and another member seem very interested. I hope someone comes to get it soon, because as you mentioned, the price imo is WAY fair.

AllanB

Reaction score
No worries at all Allan. Im glad you got what you wanted, its very nice.....when you are going show that thing off on here?

Jesse (Jgon08) and another member seem very interested. I hope someone comes to get it soon, because as you mentioned, the price imo is WAY fair.

Might have to post some one of these days. I didn't take the Grabber Blue one. I watch a vid where it dynoed 954hp but the guy said it had all stock internals. I was a little worried how long a stock motor was going to live under 954hp lol. I found a better deal on one in Dallas, same price, 2 years newer, fully loaded. Picking it up tomorrow. Enough derail on your thread. Bump for ya

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Will you take a kidney? I mean, it's healthy... LOL glws man can't believe this thing isn't sold yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.