08+ tailgate 2006 Bed

teddy's6.0h

Reaction score
So im doing the tailgate swap on my 350 & ive searched the forums but i cant find the part number for the hinge i need to replace. i called the ford dealer & they said its the right passenger side. but on every thread ive read its been the left driver side hinge. which one is it? i got a basic tailgate, no step or camera. does that make a difference any help would be appreciated!:shrug:

Shocker239

Reaction score
I have done two tailgate swaps. One had the camera and step and the other was a basic tailgate. Both of them the hinge I changed was on the left hand side.

Strokin89

Reaction score
Mine was on the left hand side. I just went on eBay and searched for a 2008+ tailgate hinge and looked for the right one.

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

teddy's6.0h

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I had called the speakership & they said it was the right hand side & like 128$. I remember seeing it somewhere in a post. A while ago that it was the left side & inexpensive. But I couldn't find it.

Strokin89

Reaction score
My left side was $11 and change

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.