1 piece CAC pipe

HicktownCreations

Reaction score
ok guys I've been out of the 6.4 world for awhile. I have someone wanting me to do a build for them and if my memory is correct someone one here was making a cold side pipe that was one piece from the intake to the intercooler and I am having trouble finding who it was any info would be great thanks in advance.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
1 Piece pipes aren't a fun deal on these trucks especially if your wanting one that will give you the maximum flow without the restrictions oem pipe has. No limit fab's cold side is hands down one of the cleanest fit and finish out there and install is a breeze. Plus will work with dual fuelers if added down the road. Let me know if ya want more info. :thumbsup:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
1 piece almost certainly won't fit unless built on the truck. Hit me up though I'll get you squared away.

HicktownCreations

Reaction score
well the cab is coming off and the customer is wanting to about a 700hp build and the truck is basically stock and he wants smooth reliable power and I loved the idea of it as soon as I heard so I will definitely be going with it as soon as he gives me the go ahead to get parts on order I appreciate the info guys!

Latest posts

Members online