• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

11'-15' Dually bed

RedRice589

Reaction score
Saw a moderately beat up one on Facebook... It had scuffed up corners and stuff. Wind blew it off it's perch lol it was black.... You trading off?

B.Warning

Reaction score
No, this bed has been on since March and is already starting to look like shlt. Powder coat is peeling off in chunks, I've had to reweld seams that have broke, can't make the boxes not leak water, etc... I'm just plssed about the whole dam thing. To have the bed glass blasted and painted correctly is going to cost at least $3k and if I'm going to have $7k invested in a bed I'll have one built one off to my exact specs for a little more.

I'd rather make a dually box work for my needs Than to have a flatbed that looks like hell.

Buck1

Reaction score
Have been some on eBay for around 2600 complete. There is a place up in OH that deals with fleet take offs. Will see if I can find there business cards. If do something with them, I'd be happy to help with transport.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
No, this bed has been on since March and is already starting to look like shlt. Powder coat is peeling off in chunks, I've had to reweld seams that have broke, can't make the boxes not leak water, etc... I'm just plssed about the whole dam thing. To have the bed glass blasted and painted correctly is going to cost at least $3k and if I'm going to have $7k invested in a bed I'll have one built one off to my exact specs for a little more.

I'd rather make a dually box work for my needs Than to have a flatbed that looks like hell.

I hear ya. Would rather nothing than something that doesn't work properly. Looking forward to see what you get buddy.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Have been some on eBay for around 2600 complete. There is a place up in OH that deals with fleet take offs. Will see if I can find there business cards. If do something with them, I'd be happy to help with transport.

Awesome, yea let me know what you come up with. I would be interested in having you haul it. If your not able to I have Corbin do shipping for me.
I hear ya. Would rather nothing than something that doesn't work properly. Looking forward to see what you get buddy.

Either way it'll just be another old work truck. At least then it'll be all sparkly black to keep mink and Stevie off my a$$

Spatel23

Reaction score
CM makes a damn nice bed imo
B&W has some really bad arse ones also, and theyll pretty much build it how you want it iirc.

Have you seen them ?

B.Warning

Reaction score
Yea I looked at all of them up close when I was looking to buy. The ironstar when spec'd out was built heavier and had better reviews than cm, Bradford, eby, etc. Maybe I'm that 1 unlucky sob but between the issues and the company saying to bad I'm where I'm at now.

This guy has offered to build me a bed exactly how I want. I'll most likely go this route when the time comes. Here's his truck.

b3457cba455ab2e4815fee589c86289b.jpg

bb93e2b181a2609ccf1cc8822cad82cf.jpg

RedRice589

Reaction score
Saw that one on FB.... Kenneth's truck.... I'd love to put a similar bed on a dually if I get one. I wish there was a flatbed for a shortbed that I liked.

PDT1081

Reaction score

Buck1

Reaction score
I had a CM on another truck. Had same paint issues B warning is fighting now. Hence why I run aluminum here in rust central.

Buck1

Reaction score
You happen to find anything? Just thinking about work/travel schedule.

Latest posts

Members online