11s in the 1/4

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
so are you the resident drag race expert or what?:pointlaugh:

No. But people like you that should be replying dont wanna say **** because you think your to ****ing cool for school. So stfu contribute or gtfo

:whs: STFU Smut.

bitch pls what do you even do besides suck off lott and sell ****? same for you contribute or gtfo.

Both of you, well one of you, should know whats up with drags, so post what you know or leave, otherwise its a derail.

Waits to be banned...

Getting into the 11's isn't easy period.

:bowfast:

Charles

Reaction score
Can a 7.3 on a single charger break into the 11's on spray...

Of course. Marty went deep into the 11's in a CREW CAB...

Why am I not surprised to see that the thread idiot owns a 6oh? Classic.

For the good of the thread, here's the current bar for a single charger 7.3, just so everybody's up to date:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlY40cNb_Xs

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Smut, you are an idiot. Your "contribution" to the thread is nothing. Wow captain obvious, its going to take money and its hard... Way to guide him in the right direction.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Here's my input... Perfect your setup on fuel. When you think you're running the very best you can on fuel, add a medium shot of Nitrous

Repeat.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Can a 7.3 on a single charger break into the 11's on spray...

Of course. Marty went deep into the 11's in a CREW CAB...

Why am I not surprised to see that the thread idiot owns a 6oh? Classic.

For the good of the thread, here's the current bar for a single charger 7.3, just so everybody's up to date:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlY40cNb_Xs

isn't he running a HUGE set of twins?

*edit...just saw the vid was from 2010

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
I think this is getting way out of hand. I was NOT asking if its possible to crack 11s in a 7.3 with a single charger.

I asked if it is possible with what I have done to my truck with some nitrous. And if anyone had any little tips or hints to help I could fab up/install over the winter.

Charles, I realize marty went 11.62 with a cc. But he also had a chit ton more fuel than me (400/600s vs 250/200s). So that would come into play with how much more air he can put in, turbo and nitrous wise.

I fully understand 11s is not an easy goal. But would love to see my truck dip in there, and in my opinion with a little help I think it could

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I think this is getting way out of hand. I was NOT asking if its possible to crack 11s in a 7.3 with a single charger.

I asked if it is possible with what I have done to my truck with some nitrous. And if anyone had any little tips or hints to help I could fab up/install over the winter.

Charles, I realize marty went 11.62 with a cc. But he also had a chit ton more fuel than me (400/600s vs 250/200s). So that would come into play with how much more air he can put in, turbo and nitrous wise.

I fully understand 11s is not an easy goal. But would love to see my truck dip in there, and in my opinion with a little help I think it could

Do you still have time to make it to the track? I say strip the truck to the lightest weight possible, and go run it fuel only for a baseline. You'll learn a lot from there. Especially as far as how your combo works as far as 60ft and once you get an accurate mph, you can determine what needs to be worked on as far as hp vs. suspension tuning.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Great advice JAP, thanks. I believe the track is closed for the year due to the temp and weather.

I missed the boat waiting for a transmission :doh:

Charles

Reaction score
My caps were directed at the douche with the 6oh.

To the OP, I think it is FULLY doable with your injector/nozzle selection. You should be able to spray that injector well north of 700rwhp if you so desired.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score

To the OP, I think it is FULLY doable with your injector/nozzle selection. You should be able to spray that injector well north of 700rwhp if you so desired.

:whs:

And for the record marty when mid 11's with a 300cc inj. He never made a full pass with the 400/600's. First pass with them was when the turbo blew and it has not been on the track since.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score

Yep, no disrespect ment Charles. You basically answered what I needed to know, that I have to power too, it now comes down to traction and other things etc.

:whs:

And for the record marty when mid 11's with a 300cc inj. He never made a full pass with the 400/600's. First pass with them was when the turbo blew and it has not been on the track since.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Stupid weather. I wanna run it now ! I was looking at zex's pro street kit.

Has TPS and boost activated sensors. Would you guys spray out of the hole ? 2nd ? 3rd ?

Last edited:

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Depending on how it hooks, the earlier the better. Especially with a small single stage. With a two stage, most spray at WOT and then when it hooks tight.

Latest posts

Members online