• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

12" Lifted 2005 F250 Lariat FX4 w/ HD Interior

doubledrop

Reaction score
Ok, decided to pull the trigger and sell her...

2005 Ford F250 Super Duty Lariat FX4 4x4
Dark Stone Metallic/Arizona Beige Two Tone, Auto A/C control, Power Sliding Rear window, Front/Rear anti-sway bars, Adjustable pedals, upfitter switches and trailer brake controller, Reverse sensors, shift on fly 4x4.

Upgraded to Pioneer AVIC-X930BT GPS/DVD Receiver with Bluetooth and iPhone/Android control and Advanced App mode. Single Pioneer 12" slim sub mounted in box behind rear seat, JL Audio components in front door and rear speaker locations.

Has been converted to 05-07 Harley-Davidson, minus the badges/flames/headlights.
H-D Interior including dash/door panels..Power Heated Front Buckets with console, and rear H-D bench. Interior in great shape other than driver arm-rest no other rips/tears/stains, etc.. only issue is previous interior owner re-drilled holes in rear bench brackets to move forward for his large sub box.. but i still mounted in original holes without issue. I also made a custom headliner in Black Suede that has the H-D skull embedded in it.

Has a Rize 12" quad link suspension lift with King 3.0 Coilovers. Rear is 8" Icon Springs with block. I also have Rize Traction Bars, but missing the frame mount brackets... I may get a local shop to fab me brackets to mount them, or just throw into sale as they are. Also has custom single-piece driveshaft and Rize dual stabilizer bracket with Icon stabilizers. 20x12 Chrome Rockstars with 40x15.50x20 Toyo MTs which will need to be replaced soon.

Has arizona beige color matched fender flares but missing passenger rear one. Have New (never-mounted) set of Bushwacker pocket flares still in the original black that will go with truck..Has electronic AMP steps that work perfectly. (They lower down when open doors)

There is one dent around the fuel fill area, but otherwise body is about as expected for an 05.. few small chips, knicks, etc, but no other larger damage.

Truck has around 85-90k on it.. I replaced the cluster with the H-D one about 8-10k miles ago, and believe I was around 75k on orig cluster. Depending on the cost I may try and get to Ford and have them update the cluster to the actual mileage, right now reads around ~58k... Has a Bulletproof EGR delete (Their internally welded cooler), ARP Studs, 4" turbo Back straight piped (have Magnaflow muffler if needed) Sinister Coolant Filter and Oil Bypass System. Also have Sinister Intake and a Banks CAI. Garret Powermax Turbo that I just rebuilt so will be just cleaned and rebuilt with little mileage on it. Also including SCT X3 with custom tunes, and has a Glowshift Fuel Pressure Gauge and Boost gauge on a triple pillar along with an EDGE CTS as a monitor mounted on the pillar as well.

I am getting HID ballasts replaced, but have all orig bulbs as well in case not wanting HIDs. But will have 8k HIDs in heads and fogs..
Has Recon smoked clearance lights and 08+ Ford power telescoping/folding mirrors with smoked (painted) signals (also have spare set of signals unpainted) I am sure I am missing other items and will update if think of them.

Train horns that run off upfitter switch.. flip switch can use steering wheel horn to blast em.. turn switch off and regular truck horn.. 200psi compressor with 5 gallon tank, so can run airtools, etc when needed.

Gets nothing but compliments no matter where you are.. real head turner

( I will get updated pics of interior, engine bay, etc) and have available to send later

asking $29,000 obo.. truck minus the lift and all other mods books out to 21-23k

feel free to make reasonable offers..
512 917 zero 66 zero

IMG_1954_zpsc24e7a65.jpg

IMG_1953_zps0bd6e9b7.jpg

null_zps33faf00d.jpg

IMG_1952_zps4d9ccf2d.jpg

IMG_1955_zps78b57b6a.jpg

11922d6a.jpg

81d3650c-1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online