13-16 Spartan tuning

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
With the EPA's new crackdown I would exactly expect anyone to be blasting their ****** stuff all over the interweb right now.

Reaction score
With the EPA's new crackdown I would exactly expect anyone to be blasting their ****** stuff all over the interweb right now.

Not to derail the thread, but can anyone please explain what all has happened in the last couple weeks with them cracking down? I havent been on here in a week or so and all of the sudden lots of words tuning related is blocked out, and people are saying how they cracked down on a bunch of companies. What all happened and what companies have been contacted by them? Sorry if this has been addressed in another thread guys!!

ftast350

Reaction score
Maybe the EPA should focus on what they are doing! Hmmm lets dump all this arsenic and junk into the river and say sorry and then crackdown on people trying to make diesels burn less fuel.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truckmaniac

Reaction score
How many Beta Testers have received their tuners & tunes from *******?
Weren't these to to ship to the "testers" a few weeks ago?

When will the tuners be available for purchase?
I thought it was going to be the first week of September?

Why aren't the new tuners shown on the website?

After all the Hype and "Teasers" on this thread about their new tuning devices, ******* has become conspicuously Silent.

Not trying to bust their chops, but I don't understand why they don't simply get their ducks in a row, then bring their product to market. They continue to get the cart before the horse.

JMHO

Ipkyss

Reaction score
As of last week it seems things were on schedule. Quick call answered all my questions. I don't know what happen but everything has got very quite on a lot of forums

truckmaniac

Reaction score

In other words, there isn't any update.

******* stated that units were on their way to Beta Testers last month.

I'd like to hear from any of these Beta Testers.

******* stated that units would start shipping the first week of September to those who pre-paid/pre-ordered.

So how are you folks enjoying your unit? Oh, they haven't shipped yet.

The new units aren't even shown on the ******* Website.

I ran a ******* Tuner (DashDaq) for years and was very happy with the device and somewhat happy with the tuning. However, I grew tired of being told: We have a fix for your problem in the soon to be released update, then having to wait months & months for the update.

I'll never chase another carrot that ******* hangs in front of my nose.

The SCT-X4 and PIP tunes are working just fine on my 2015!

And why is S-P-A-R-T-A-N the only name being ********????

Does anyone really believe that it's because of Big Brother?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
In other words, there isn't any update.

******* stated that units were on their way to Beta Testers last month.

I'd like to hear from any of these Beta Testers.

******* stated that units would start shipping the first week of September to those who pre-paid/pre-ordered.

So how are you folks enjoying your unit? Oh, they haven't shipped yet.

The new units aren't even shown on the ******* Website.

I ran a ******* Tuner (DashDaq) for years and was very happy with the device and somewhat happy with the tuning. However, I grew tired of being told: We have a fix for your problem in the soon to be released update, then having to wait months & months for the update.

I'll never chase another carrot that ******* hangs in front of my nose.

The SCT-X4 and PIP tunes are working just fine on my 2015!

And why is S-P-A-R-T-A-N the only name being ********????

Does anyone really believe that it's because of Big Brother?

you cant be serious .

Latest posts

Members online