13-16 Spartan tuning

uga33

Reaction score
Finished up a couple little odds and ends on my buddies '15 I ******d a couple weeks ago. Truck rolled over 800 miles tonight. Any who, I loaded up the 550 and took it for a spin.

WOW. If the '17s weren't on the horizon, I would be shopping a '15 or '16 tomorrow. Made me reminisce about the 6.4 days. Great power. Great shifts. Very clean. Power delivery is very refined.

All I have to say about Matt's tuning is...
image_zpsktreuccv.png

drservo

Reaction score
White15, were you running Ghead also or just **********? How does the 600 power compare to Innos race?

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I d p and p I p are the two sets of tunes I've ran. The 600 tune is quite a bit stronger than either of the other two hot tunes.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Matt has full adjustability with his tuning, versus the fact that SCT platform only allows certain tables that are defined to be shown. Plus his attention to detail is always second to none. I need to get my hands on one of these.

dawashi

Reaction score
Any idea when the ndash will be out? Understand you are working on the nguage right now. Can I place a order for a ndash right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theplumber

Reaction score
And a comparasion between p ! p too. If The money exchange can be better between USA and CA for switch to ******* !! I am very interested for me and a coûple of my friend here !

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
And a comparasion between p ! p too. If The money exchange can be better between USA and CA for switch to ******* !! I am very interested for me and a coûple of my friend here !

I've compared it multiple times buddy in previous posts. Shifting, power, drivability, everything is much better to me with the ngauge over the x4 and pip tunes. My truck would squall shifting into 5th with pip tunes, not a hint of a sound or slipping on the 600 enhanced tune from s p a r t a n. Perfect. My truck would fall/flare/slip into 6th gear every morning after sitting all night for the first 10-15 minutes of driving every day on pip or idp. Not anymore. Every shift is as is should be from beginning of the day till the end with the ngauge. Worth the money. Love it.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Any idea when the ndash will be out? Understand you are working on the nguage right now. Can I place a order for a ndash right now?

We simply don't have an anticipated date yet. The software engineer who takes care of the firmware is very backed up with other projects (he doesn't work strictly for us all the time). I would expect that it will be at least late spring, if not early summer 2016 before nDash is ready.

drservo

Reaction score
Thanks for the update on the Ndash Matt, any idea what the price will be?

drservo

Reaction score
With that long of a wait might be comparing Ghead to Spar very soon!

dawashi

Reaction score
Can nguage be monitor of other parameters such as egts?

cappa

Reaction score
We simply don't have an anticipated date yet. The software engineer who takes care of the firmware is very backed up with other projects (he doesn't work strictly for us all the time). I would expect that it will be at least late spring, if not early summer 2016 before nDash is ready.

Wow that sucks, I was thinking Feb would be a long wait

Latest posts

Members online