13-16 Spartan tuning

jbair14

Reaction score
Do you guys have your EGR completely ******d? I just have block off plates and I'm wondering if that's making a difference at all. It was working great driving through the mountains,

jbair14

Reaction score
When I put my exhaust brake on my boost goes to zero,quickly from whatever boost the cts shows ,while coasting on highway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I push the button it does the same thing, but if I leave the button alone it worked.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I believe that the exhaust brake function on a stock truck involves the egr valve at some degree and with it turned off/disabled it looses its effectiveness. Again, not positive, but I believe this is part of the issue. They will likely have to rewrite the code to allow the vanes to close without the egr function tied to it which will be a feat.

zack birge

Reaction score
Anyone else got a P2074 code runnin the 600 with enhanced trans? Truck runs so good. Just saw it pop up while running about 45 through town. Cleared it. This was second day after install.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 139

zack birge

Reaction score
No limit stage 2. I specified that before offering. Not a big deal I was just curious. Hopefully a update and fix it sometime

Ipkyss

Reaction score
First I have seen posted with that code. I have not had the code come back that I posted a few weeks ago either.

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
With the tunes I'm currently running I'm throwing that code. I was throwing the P2073 which is the same code just at idle. The 2074 would come back on after cruising down the hwy. I could clear then it would just come back. When my ngauge comes in I'm going to try to see if they can rescale the maf sensor before I load tunes.

Notneb

Reaction score
Anyone else got a P2074 code runnin the 600 with enhanced trans? Truck runs so good. Just saw it pop up while running about 45 through town. Cleared it. This was second day after install.

Can you please list all the mods you currently have? Stock intake? Stock CCV?

Notneb

Reaction score
He said no limit stage 2

I mean as in: the stock intake piping, aka that plastic piece of sh*t sitting on the top of the motor... I realize he has a NL Stage 2, I'm saying what other supporting mods does he have? EGR still in place? Stuff like that.

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
I'm throwing that code with everything stock except for No limit stage 2 and H&S intercooler pipe

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
With the tunes I'm currently running I'm throwing that code. I was throwing the P2073 which is the same code just at idle. The 2074 would come back on after cruising down the hwy. I could clear then it would just come back. When my ngauge comes in I'm going to try to see if they can rescale the maf sensor before I load tunes.

I have a no limit stage 2 and haven't seen the code, but can easily fix it for you. Which HP level are you experiencing it with?

Edit to add: just saw this is with the 600. I believe I have an email passed along to me from tech support about this, I'll make you a file on Monday to take care of it.

zack birge

Reaction score
I have a no limit stage 2 and haven't seen the code, but can easily fix it for you. Which HP level are you experiencing it with?

Edit to add: just saw this is with the 600. I believe I have an email passed along to me from tech support about this, I'll make you a file on Monday to take care of it.

Awesome man appreciate the help!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.