13-16 Spartan tuning

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Any updates or a solution for these codes? Threw it again today

I'm going to put up a BETA file for the 550 and 600 tonight or tomorrow. It will also include an updated copy of the enhanced files, with some minor changes, such as some cleaning up of the 2-3 shift pressures and some changes to the shift scheduling to prevent lugging at low throttle.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
SOTF Switch and Mounting Pictures

I know you guys have been dying to see pictures of the shift on the fly hardware, so here it is! Good chunk of our components arrived today.

Apologies to the testers that I've been running behind on, this was 90% of the stuff I've been waiting on to fab up test cables and send out to you guys.

Only thing I'm missing now is the mounting bezels, which we are having made. It looks like I'll be using a 3d printer to create the first few runs of them, as a mold is going to be a few months before it is ready.

Pictures below. The last one, showing the dash bezel marked for HP level, is a Photoshop I cooked up for representation. It does accurately show the text and markings we will be using for final production.

Also note, that anyone who doesn't want to use our mounting bezel in the location shown can simply drill a 3/8 hole anywhere on your dash and use the switch and knob.

a0l5ir.jpg

2nk6mbl.jpg

2woavcy.jpg

2lcvj3b.jpg

33c97j9.jpg

2lwq58p.jpg

Last edited:

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Wow that is really nice !!!

Glad you think so. I've got a lot of time in sourcing parts that are OEM quality, have an OEM look that doesn't look tacky on the dash, and would allow for a clean dash placement while still maintaining flexibility of placement for someone who wants to mount it elsewhere.

Other good news is that, once the bezels are ready, if you get a custom SOTF file with different power levels, we can burn you a bezel marked with the correct HP markings for a cost of around 10 bucks. Only requires a micro screwdriver to swap it, no removing the dash again to change it out.

theplumber

Reaction score
Then i will have no choice to sell my other Device !!! Do you have a reseller in canada for a Ngauge ?

dawashi

Reaction score
When and where can I place my order for the sotf components?Not going to miss out on the promo price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
When and where can I place my order for the sotf components?Not going to miss out on the promo price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll update everything here as it progresses. Don't worry about that, I'll get you in on promo pricing.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Then i will have no choice to sell my other Device !!! Do you have a reseller in canada for a Ngauge ?

We have several; give Spade a call in our office on Monday. I know Dirty Diesels in Alberta carries them and I believe they are a sponsor here. Most of our US dealers can get you hooked up too.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Similar price for 6.4 switch/hardware? Love the look of that switch looks really clean.

Similar pricing (200 to 250; software is a little more elaborate- still debugging that now) and yes, same switch and hardware. We will have a new bezel for 6.4 to match the earlier model interior.

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
I'm going to put up a BETA file for the 550 and 600 tonight or tomorrow. It will also include an updated copy of the enhanced files, with some minor changes, such as some cleaning up of the 2-3 shift pressures and some changes to the shift scheduling to prevent lugging at low throttle.

What exactly do you mean you're going to put it up? Where and how do I get it to my SD card?

theplumber

Reaction score
We have several; give Spade a call in our office on Monday. I know Dirty Diesels in Alberta carries them and I believe they are a sponsor here. Most of our US dealers can get you hooked up too.

I know but the thing is when we import something from us our custom charge us
A lot of money and taxes!! I will check whit dirty diesel . Better idea?

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
I know you guys have been dying to see pictures of the shift on the fly hardware, so here it is! Good chunk of our components arrived today.

Apologies to the testers that I've been running behind on, this was 90% of the stuff I've been waiting on to fab up test cables and send out to you guys.

Only thing I'm missing now is the mounting bezels, which we are having made. It looks like I'll be using a 3d printer to create the first few runs of them, as a mold is going to be a few months before it is ready.

Pictures below. The last one, showing the dash bezel marked for HP level, is a Photoshop I cooked up for representation. It does accurately show the text and markings we will be using for final production.

Also note, that anyone who doesn't want to use our mounting bezel in the location shown can simply drill a 3/8 hole anywhere on your dash and use the switch and knob.

a0l5ir.jpg

2nk6mbl.jpg

2woavcy.jpg

2lcvj3b.jpg

33c97j9.jpg

2lwq58p.jpg

Looks absolutely amazing!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.