13-16 Spartan tuning

HuntTx777

Reaction score
Not at all what happened here. Actually on here looking for a warm and fuzzy saying "hey go *******"

Felt as if I was getting pushed into other tuners with custom tuning... Promise swaying away from $partan was the last thing I was trying to do, as I really want a turn key product.

HuntTx777

Reaction score
I initially posted a thread on what tuner to go with, for the most part I felt responses were go H&S custom tuning and what not...I'm not knocking anyone who offered up their opinion at all, truth is I had already planned on going ******* just really wanted to here some positive feedback from guys with earlier models.

Definitely not trying to hijack th thread! I do appreciate the answers from those who helped.

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
My post wasn't aimed at you HuntTX, I came here looking for information as well on one particular product. But somehow we are discussing tunes/tuners that are irrelevant to $partan and any news revolving around them. Make another thread and ask those questions...

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
I initially posted a thread on what tuner to go with, for the most part I felt responses were go H&S custom tuning and what not...I'm not knocking anyone who offered up their opinion at all, truth is I had already planned on going ******* just really wanted to here some positive feedback from guys with earlier models.

Definitely not trying to hijack th thread! I do appreciate the answers from those who helped.

You definitely didn't hijack the thread. You came here asking about $partan which is exactly what this thread was meant for, as can be deduced from the title/contents lol

Again, not aimed at you. You and I are in the same boat actually with planning one thing but still waiting to pull the trigger

HuntTx777

Reaction score
My post wasn't aimed at you HuntTX, I came here looking for information as well on one particular product. But somehow we are discussing tunes/tuners that are irrelevant to $partan and any news revolving around them. Make another thread and ask those questions...

JetExpress post was not to move off topic of $partan I promise that. I posted here to get info from guys specifically with 13/14 models and got a few replies. Again definitely not trying to sway opinion or move subject, which is exactly why in posted here. The interaction I have seen alone is nearly enough for me to base my decision on. I apologize in advance if I'm off subject here.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Hmmm I must've missed where this thread changed to "13-16 Non-$partan Tuning"

Did you need a kleenex??

How many posts exactly do you need to read about ******* to get a "warm and fuzzy"

This thread is 160+ pages long with all positive reviews.

I just wish I could have *******s tunes on a SCT...

Taylor D

Reaction score
I am ready to update my ngauge with the QR files when I purchased mine it was the enhanced tried to use links posted in thread to download but no luck

help please

Notneb

Reaction score
I am ready to update my ngauge with the QR files when I purchased mine it was the enhanced tried to use links posted in thread to download but no luck

help please

Contact Sp@artan directly for matters like this, they can just email you them if you're having issues.

Notneb

Reaction score
Just contacted Mick (******* Tech) via email said he does not have the files and would need to get them from this thread in which I tried with no luck

That doesn't sound at all right, I've gotten multiple files via email from Matt at Sp@rtan. Go to post #1506, PM that guy.

Taylor D

Reaction score
Just loaded the 600qr only drove for a few minutes but pretty big difference especially from the 500 enhanced I was running for bout 2.5 months

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

nlewman

Reaction score
I don't want to derail this thread, but does yalls ngauge smoke at all? If so, a little or a lot? I am really looking at getting one.

Also, are custom tunes going to become available? I've heard differing opinions on this, and can't seem to find a straight answer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lasvegas67

Reaction score
The warhammer smokes a bit when you stab the skinny little pedal but just briefly. Many of us used to drive a 6.4 so what the 6.7 puts out is practically nothing. It is briefly noticeable though. The lower tunes do not smoke.

drservo

Reaction score
I don't want to derail this thread, but does yalls ngauge smoke at all? If so, a little or a lot? I am really looking at getting one.

Also, are custom tunes going to become available? I've heard differing opinions on this, and can't seem to find a straight answer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If my Ngauge starts smoking its gonna be a serious problem lol

Latest posts

Members online