13-16 Spartan tuning

theplumber

Reaction score
I am not sure but whit shift on the fly the trans don't need to relearn each time .

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
Only thing with SOTF, is the trans needs to relearn for the tune you change, correct? Had a 7.3 before, so I'm new to this smart trans stuff. How long do you drive nice and easy, before you can run it hard?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Previous SOTF the trans didn't have to relearn everytime you adjusted it. Essentially you have a base tune that you upload to your truck, the SOTF was to be able to travel between different power levels in that tune, stock-tow-street-performance-extreme and etc

Jomax

Reaction score
Previous SOTF the trans didn't have to relearn everytime you adjusted it. Essentially you have a base tune that you upload to your truck, the SOTF was to be able to travel between different power levels in that tune, stock-tow-street-performance-extreme and etc

I see. Sweet!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I am not sure but whit shift on the fly the trans don't need to relearn each time .

they way they handled the SOTF relearn issue was to only change duration at the very top of the tune

this way your shifting at part throttle was exactly the same... (or pretty dang close) and your WOT shifting was the same as well, you just had more power

ftast350

Reaction score
If Ford able to see that tuning had been done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ftast350

Reaction score
Sorry will Ford be able to see that they have been tuned?
Stupid iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
they way they handled the SOTF relearn issue was to only change duration at the very top of the tune

this way your shifting at part throttle was exactly the same... (or pretty dang close) and your WOT shifting was the same as well, you just had more power

What we have in development is an entirely different method, but will not require any further adapatation once it is adapted in each setting.

zack birge

Reaction score
You can hook my azz up to Matt!! Haha I'm gonna need my hands on this also along with the other pile of goodies you sent!

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
You can hook my azz up to Matt!! Haha I'm gonna need my hands on this also along with the other pile of goodies you sent!

You mean Mike! Will you be able to remove the tpms?

Sent from the front seat of my rocket ship

theplumber

Reaction score
Your product will be sell or ship to canada ? Cause i have. A lot of friend here whit powerstroke and for sure they will need your Programmer and tuning !!

Latest posts

Members online