13-16 Spartan tuning

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Jeffery posted an update on their FB page and Matt has posted updates here.
Look for those to get up to speed.

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Matt's last post on here is from mid September. Is that what you are referring to?? I hardly call that recent

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Matt's last post on here is from mid September. Is that what you are referring to?? I hardly call that recent
I have been waiting for updated tunes for over 3 months,when I call,I get the same old story,"they are working on it and are very busy"........Must be EPA related

CATDiezel

Reaction score
It's fixing to get ugly after Nov 8th 2016 if things don't go well. I deal with these so called environmentalists on a regular basis. There getting nasty and power tripping like you wouldn't believe. It's a shame the hippy skinny jeans wearing homos have taken over the general society.

I hate that SDT has gone silent but I also understand why they have. Sucks on both sides.

But you have to ask yourself something. If they did it to HS Performance what made SDT invincible to the same ordeal?

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
But you have to ask yourself something. If they did it to HS Performance what made SDT invincible to the same ordeal?

That's exactly what I've been thinking...hence my concern and asking all of you if these fears are true or not.

Guess I'll be scrounging my ngauge re-licensing money together sooner than I thought

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
It's fixing to get ugly after Nov 8th 2016 if things don't go well. I deal with these so called environmentalists on a regular basis. There getting nasty and power tripping like you wouldn't believe. It's a shame the hippy skinny jeans wearing homos have taken over the general society.

I hate that SDT has gone silent but I also understand why they have. Sucks on both sides.

That another reason to vote TRUMP!:toast:

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
They absolutely are. They post regular updates on their FB page and have stated numerous times that custom tuning isn't at the forefront of what they have going on right now. They even posted timelines for when to expect some time for them to work on them and how to contact them to get in line.
The fact is, social media has overtaken forums as the preferred way of disseminating information. They can't be expected to keep every diesel forum on the internet updated when they can make one post on their personal page and take care of it.
The information is there....people just have to make the effort to find it. They don't owe a single swinging dick here anything else.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
They absolutely are. They post regular updates on their FB page and have stated numerous times that custom tuning isn't at the forefront of what they have going on right now. They even posted timelines for when to expect some time for them to work on them and how to contact them to get in line.
The fact is, social media has overtaken forums as the preferred way of disseminating information. They can't be expected to keep every diesel forum on the internet updated when they can make one post on their personal page and take care of it.
The information is there....people just have to make the effort to find it. They don't owe a single swinging dick here anything else.

i disagree. they never should've started making threads here and then stopped responding . they DO owe them , they owe them what they promised them, and if they cant provide that, they at least need to communicate HERE.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Karmas a Bitch!EPA will bend em over..........

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I guess if you want them to spend all their time updating forums instead of working on their backlog that makes sense. They have a place to communicate updates...it just happens to not be PSA. Matt did post here and as far as I can tell nothing has changed since then. I don't expect any of them to put up daily updates of nothing. As I said...the info is on their FB page. Seek and you shall find.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess if you want them to spend all their time updating forums instead of working on their backlog that makes sense. They have a place to communicate updates...it just happens to not be PSA. Matt did post here and as far as I can tell nothing has changed since then. I don't expect any of them to put up daily updates of nothing. As I said...the info is on their FB page. Seek and you shall find.

LOL .. we should prolly kill this thread then huh .

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Yeah,but every time a new product is getting released,they sure know how to communicate here.I don't give them too much longer......

Last edited:

cappa

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with Mike. The only reason I knew about it and bought their product was because of this thread and how involved they were. Updates all the time, tons of awesome features planned for the future. I was very impressed with how they responded to all questions right away. Pretty sure they were working very hard at that time as well. In there defense thou they have been good to me whenever I called and talked to someone. Just kinda feel like they stopped caring once they sold some product. Feel like we will be the next mini max now, disappointing.

mfoltz

Reaction score
I agree with Mike to. This forum is the reason I went with *******. Now I have check engine lights on that I can't get fixed and I want to sell my truck to get a new body style. It doesn't look good with that light on and trying to get the most out of it. Also i think if I try and sell my ngauge I have to buy an unlock for it right? I would have went with h&s if it was available for the 15 and up but it wasn't which sucks. I agree they have no problem being on this forum when they have a release but when problems come up their no where to be found.

Sullys450

Reaction score
This forum is what they referred everyone too in order to get all the specific details on their products. I don't want to get on a bashing parade about ******* though, I fear what they may be going through and wish them the best.

I just didn't care for the attitude I saw on here earlier.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I personally think that's being a little unfair to say they disappear when there's a problem.
The latest update is they're doing all they can and custom tuning is back burnered for a bit. Combine that with the EPA crawling up their asses and I'm sure all of you would be on a forum giving daily updates too....

Latest posts

Members online