13-16 Spartan tuning

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Matt I sent you a PM week or so ago. Probably haven't got to it yet. But I called and whoever I talked to said you would message me on the forum regarding tuning for my HS 64mm kit I have waiting to install. No rush just checking in. Thanks

I can tell you they are FLOODED with emails! As are we. Find Jeffery Dodd on FB and message him. He'll help you out

Horsemover

Reaction score
First post here...can't seem to find any info on the other site but 113 pages here. Some very impressive numbers.

Broke 20

Reaction score
First post here...can't seem to find any info on the other site but 113 pages here. Some very impressive numbers.

good to see ya over here too. yes there is a lot of information in this thread and these new numbers are getting me pretty exciting for the ups guy to show up!

Ipkyss

Reaction score
:blah: That can't be true, Facebook says a stock 15 is tapped out at 550whp.

Keep up the good work Matt:toast:

JustATruck03

Reaction score
So I ******d the 15 this weekend. After some trial and error with one company we went the SCT route. IDP a tow tune. Truck runs great for what I was wanting. We ran it on another level and it was just too much for me shifted great ran great just didn't need or want all the power. Very happy with how it runs on tow and already pulled my camper about 300 miles. I haven't seen any significant increase in MPG towing maybe 1-1.5 but it all helps.

sootie

Reaction score
So I ******d the 15 this weekend. After some trial and error with one company we went the SCT route. IDP a tow tune. Truck runs great for what I was wanting. We ran it on another level and it was just too much for me shifted great ran great just didn't need or want all the power. Very happy with how it runs on tow and already pulled my camper about 300 miles. I haven't seen any significant increase in MPG towing maybe 1-1.5 but it all helps.

so how does that contribute to a thread on S partan tuning?

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
He might not have known it was S p a r t a n only thread. The word is blanked out. Could've been 13-16 d e l e t e d thread. Same amount of letters. Let the rookie slide and enjoy his sct tunes lol

sootie

Reaction score
He might not have known it was S p a r t a n only thread. The word is blanked out. Could've been 13-16 d e l e t e d thread. Same amount of letters. Let the rookie slide and enjoy his sct tunes lol

ah ok... LOL

NateF350

Reaction score
New guy here but I post a bit on FTE, they don't seam to like to talk about tunes over there so I dropped in here. Do to some extend regen and oil making issues a few parts are about to fall off my '15 CC SRW. I had an '11 with H & S and loved it, I've been eyeing ******* but I do a bit of towing near max weight . Wondering how towing with ****** was since they don't list a specific tow tune like some others.

jbair14

Reaction score
New guy here but I post a bit on FTE, they don't seam to like to talk about tunes over there so I dropped in here. Do to some extend regen and oil making issues a few parts are about to fall off my '15 CC SRW. I had an '11 with H & S and loved it, I've been eyeing ******* but I do a bit of towing near max weight . Wondering how towing with ****** was since they don't list a specific tow tune like some others.

I towed my 18,000lb toy hauler from Northern Colorado to California a few weeks ago for King of the Hammers. I have a '15 and ran the 450 tune with no issues at all. On the 2,200 mile journey my EGT alert went off only twice. (It's set at 1,500*) The biggest problem I've had with these trucks is the engine oil temp. I have a MDP remote oil cooler but still saw 255* twice on the trip. The one thing I wish is that $partan had a better exhaust brake.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.