15 tuning

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Only issue I've had is my exhaust brake but I must be blind, deaf, and stupid. But I can deal with that until it's fixed and not cry and whine about it. Some things in life are just too tough to deal with though.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Its very simple guys i am wanting more power but reliably&i know theres tunes out but havent heard any,oh i love my new tunes my truck runs like it should have from the factory and im not regetting it love stories yet&am not wanting to be the next 15 tuned dropped 2 pistons thread,now is that to much to ask for.Those throwing jabs can put their necks out there&be the better man,i mean obviously its no big deal to them.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
The truck that dropped 2 cylinders on its way to sema is nothing to worry about man! If you are tuned and deleted just enjoy your truck!

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Im sorry im not one of those guys who thinks that just because i own a superduty that its the bees knees,im a realist&straight ishooter who regardless if its mine or yours calls it exactly how i see it&these trucks suck in the power delivery dept.big time&no its not because its a 3/4 ton as its not my 1st heavy duty truck by a long shot.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Its a rclb as well with 17" rims and pizza cutter tires,im sure it would be a real stick in the mud if i lift it&put some decent wheels&tires on.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I just don't see how it's such a turd? Mine will lite them up pretty much whenever I want.. Power is unreal on it. Maybe you have something mechanically wrong? I mean mines a crew cab long bed on 20s and bigger than factory tires and it definitely moves.

RedRice589

Reaction score
There are legitimate concerns with some calibrations have sluggishness below 100* ECT with the exhaust brake feature enabled on higher power tunes. Nothing is perfect yet people. I love how people who don't own deleted 15s bust a guy's balls without genuine experience on the topic

It's not the ball busting we're doing. Every time he posts it's to complain about something he's not happy with and why HIS needs aren't met well if he isn't happy maybe he should wait or he should try his best to be in front with the people that are cutting edge. No I don't own a '15 but I've been around 5 different trucks from Ecsb to cclb dually all 2015s and all of them run circles around mine in stock form. (I'm referring to how my '12 was stock,)

Im sorry im not one of those guys who thinks that just because i own a superduty that its the bees knees,im a realist&straight ishooter who regardless if its mine or yours calls it exactly how i see it&these trucks suck in the power delivery dept.big time&no its not because its a 3/4 ton as its not my 1st heavy duty truck by a long shot.

We're not saying they are but you walk in throwing crap out left and right about how others were this and that. This trucks a pig. None of us have that complaint figure the tuning out and go from there. Idk where you think you're getting a hot rod but mines hooked to a trailer and it still ****s and gets. If there is something legitimately wrong then get in touch with your dealership and figure out why it's a pig in the first place.

Also is your truck tuned and deleted currently?

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No mine is all stock about 1750 miles,maybe my idea of fast(something faster then my old tahoe)and yours is different,in my book is barely capable of keeping up with traffic and im simply wanting more so shoot me for expecting more from 440hp&860ftlb in a fairly compact pkg.as far as superdutys go&its my dance i can cry if i want too lmao.The purpose of this post isnt to complain although i may be doing that but its yet another attempt@a cure to my need for speed.The guy with the non functioning exhaust brake cheers man good for you&glad your happy bet you like those pos 5100's too lmfao yeah ive had them before but never again same reason for this post im simply trying to avoid junk.

RedRice589

Reaction score
No mine is all stock about 1750 miles,maybe my idea of fast(something faster then my old tahoe)and yours is different,in my book is barely capable of keeping up with traffic and im simply wanting more so shoot me for expecting more from 440hp&860ftlb in a fairly compact pkg.as far as superdutys go&its my dance i can cry if i want too lmao.The purpose of this post isnt to complain although i may be doing that but its yet another attempt@a cure to my need for speed.The guy with the non functioning exhaust brake cheers man good for you&glad your happy bet you like those pos 5100's too lmfao yeah ive had them before but never again same reason for this post im simply trying to avoid junk.

What you refer to as junk others may not. Everyone has different preferences. You may be pickier than most. I've never been in a super duty that had trouble keeping with traffic. Why don't you contact BigRPower and he'll get you hooked up. Then let us know how your mightier than thou opinions are met. Because obviously the truck isn't good enough for your epic standards.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
This guys a tool. I like the shocks they do good for what I need. Go trade your 'junk pos' in for a dodge. Go nag on their forums. This **** is annoying I'm done trying to help. I'll just go ride around in my junk pos platinum on my junk shocks and cry. :wtf:

truckmaniac

Reaction score
Why don't you contact BigRPower and he'll get you hooked up.

Why would you want to subject BigPower to this NUT? What did BigPower ever do to you? :poke:

Charles Henson's posts & complaints have no basis and regardless of how many folks try to understand and comment on his ramblings, he continues to be negative and dismiss everyone else as being uneducated idiots.

I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread and do something more productive than read more of his dribble, like clean the dog poop in my back yard.

RedRice589

Reaction score
This guys a tool. I like the shocks they do good for what I need. Go trade your 'junk pos' in for a dodge. Go nag on their forums. This **** is annoying I'm done trying to help. I'll just go ride around in my junk pos platinum on my junk shocks and cry. :wtf:

Better come pick me up so I can concur they're a garbage ride.... We can drive around here in Ocala with all the old people and bich about how slow your truck is....

Why would you want to subject BigPower to this NUT? What did BigPower ever do to you? :poke:

Charles Henson's posts & complaints have no basis and regardless of how many folks try to understand and comment on his ramblings, he continues to be negative and dismiss everyone else as being uneducated idiots.

I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread and do something more productive than read more of his dribble, like clean the dog poop in my back yard.

I'll bring the baggies..... And join that pooper scooper party...

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
^^ if I was any vendor on here I wouldn't sell to this guy. Nothing but BS negativity. Even stock pulling a 30 foot camper I could stay ahead of traffic. He's gotta be a troll and probably doesn't even own a 6.7...

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Better come pick me up so I can concur they're a garbage ride.... We can drive around here in Ocala with all the old people and bich about how slow your truck is...

It's gonna take me a long time to get there. Merging is scary, darn truck is too slow for the interstate. It'll take me atleast a week to get to FL. :tree::hammer:

dsmracing1

Reaction score

Quit your whining ya jabroni. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415594273.958886.jpg

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Glad i got to serve as a dart board for all your angry ventings :).I ask you this if im the only one whos unsatisfied with the power delivery why oh why does ANYONE get their trucks tuned?I must be the only one you guys dont have to be jerks simply because im trying to get mine done right the 1st time geez do you guys jump in a pool without looking lmfao.I still have the reciepts for the 5100's i had on my 13 f150 fx4&yes they were total junk am i saying everything they make is no im not but my experience with those was less then positive.I have also heard that not all the newer kenwoods are all they used to be.I do believe i mentioned about the crappy tune i had in my 13 gt not mentioning names but it was from a very reputable co and i had trusted it would perform but it DID NOT.Im sorry if im not the kinda guy who never learns from his mistakes but i am,although im sure that theres gotta be something out there to fit my needs as believe it or not im really not asking for anything new.

JoeDiesle

Reaction score
This guy's a jerkoff..he's on Powerstrokenation also complaining like a big puss there too.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
This guy's a jerkoff..he's on Powerstrokenation also complaining like a big puss there too.

I seen that too! Quite hilarious, and to him saying we tune cause we are not satisfied. I tuned to make my truck last longer. I know what effects emissions has on an engine. I see it everyday. That's why I said in my first post its plenty fast for me on tow tune, deleted, zero smoke even loaded pulling a trailer, and I know it's going to be more reliable now, and tunes are just going to improve from there. But keep complaining and knocking everything down. And 5100s might not ride as good on a light weight f150. But probably not. They must be junk.. Everyone hates them.

Latest posts

Members online