15 tuning

truckmaniac

Reaction score
Glad i got to serve as a dart board for all your angry ventings :).I ask you this if im the only one whos unsatisfied with the power delivery why oh why does ANYONE get their trucks tuned?I must be the only one you guys dont have to be jerks simply because im trying to get mine done right the 1st time geez do you guys jump in a pool without looking lmfao.I still have the reciepts for the 5100's i had on my 13 f150 fx4&yes they were total junk am i saying everything they make is no im not but my experience with those was less then positive.I have also heard that not all the newer kenwoods are all they used to be.I do believe i mentioned about the crappy tune i had in my 13 gt not mentioning names but it was from a very reputable co and i had trusted it would perform but it DID NOT.Im sorry if im not the kinda guy who never learns from his mistakes but i am,although im sure that theres gotta be something out there to fit my needs as believe it or not im really not asking for anything new.

This guy is all over the place with his posts. He needs to go back to his F150 FX4 or '13 GT to get performance.

I'm officially UNSUBSCRIBED!

Inline6359

Reaction score
Glad i got to serve as a dart board for all your angry ventings :).I ask you this if im the only one whos unsatisfied with the power delivery why oh why does ANYONE get their trucks tuned?I must be the only one you guys dont have to be jerks simply because im trying to get mine done right the 1st time geez do you guys jump in a pool without looking lmfao.I still have the reciepts for the 5100's i had on my 13 f150 fx4&yes they were total junk am i saying everything they make is no im not but my experience with those was less then positive.I have also heard that not all the newer kenwoods are all they used to be.I do believe i mentioned about the crappy tune i had in my 13 gt not mentioning names but it was from a very reputable co and i had trusted it would perform but it DID NOT.Im sorry if im not the kinda guy who never learns from his mistakes but i am,although im sure that theres gotta be something out there to fit my needs as believe it or not im really not asking for anything new.

First of all you need to slow down amd breath. Your posts are hard to follow and your all over the place. If your not happy why not just sell? Clearly anything anybody says your going to have some sort of snide, all over the place comback.

If the truck cant keep up with traffic there is a bigger issue. (My 1994 nissan d21 with 135hp can keep up just fine, so your 440hp truck should.) If it dosent then it needs to go to the dealer.

If your not happy sell it. Many people here are tickled with these trucks. You seem about the only one whos not. Talking about it instead of ranting would make you seem less like a troll.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
First of all you need to slow down amd breath. Your posts are hard to follow and your all over the place. If your not happy why not just sell? Clearly anything anybody says your going to have some sort of snide, all over the place comback.

If the truck cant keep up with traffic there is a bigger issue. (My 1994 nissan d21 with 135hp can keep up just fine, so your 440hp truck should.) If it dosent then it needs to go to the dealer.

If your not happy sell it. Many people here are tickled with these trucks. You seem about the only one whos not. Talking about it instead of ranting would make you seem less like a troll.

Absolutely 100% Agree. Your only bringing this on yourself Charles. Obviously your frustrated with something 99% of the rest of us simply can't understand to as why. I can tow my 10K toy hauler and still pass people at 65-70mph no problem. Possibly a bigger issue or get into a different ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
There are some nice people on here&to those i thank you as all i want is a better performing truck&i had no idea that i was the only one.To the others screw you gang type a§§holes&yes i am on powerstrokenation so what,i have nothing to hide(notice unlike most fake ****s i use my name instead of some premadonna crap )nor am i an a§§kisser follow the leader type either as i see one prick take a poke@me&bam here come the prissy followers.I asked a question if you had no good answer all you had to do was move along,go kick salt in the wounds of the guy with the blown motor or others who are less then satisfied or is it just fun to kick me.I put my 5100's on a brand new 300mile fully loaded fx4 screw and had the dealer do it to avoid any potential warrantee issues&it rode far worse then before so take that absolute fact for what its worth,it was an f150&notf250 but still the same shiny stainless steel crap but pretty crap lol.

Inline6359

Reaction score
JFC i just bought a new tractor with a loader. Can i come dig the sand out of your weeping vagina? For ****s sake there isnt enough shoulders on this forum for you to cry on. Clearly the victim approach is the only route you know.

sootie

Reaction score
^^Did that make you feel better ma'am :)

the crap you continue to blather uncontrollably is of no use to this site. all your previous failures at attempting to modify this vehicle or that are a clear indicator you should drive a stock vehicle...

Last edited:

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Sticking up for your gf are ya,you people blew this way out of purportion i simply asked for a good reliable tune and if your as acute on every other post as you seem to think you are about mine you would know their not all performing flawlessly.Instead of being nice you and the klann want to kick someone for asking a realistic question about needs based on MY personal review of the way i feel my truck performs in its current stock state.Would it have taken any more effort to point someone in the right direction.

92f350cc

Reaction score
attachment.php

JoeDiesle

Reaction score
Mike...would mind showing this guy where the door is. Im sure it would be a big
thank u from everybody here.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Mike...would mind showing this guy where the door is. Im sure it would be a big
thank u from everybody here.

Noooo he's an innovator and he then would be right because we ganged up on him..... And i can't be a part if gang violence . . . Got too many dings on my file...

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've been on a lot of forums in my time....seen a lot of whiny douchebags. This guy may be a top 10 candidate though.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
:) I have come to realize that no matter how hard you try and explain even the simplest of things,some people will never understand.I am an industrial mechanic its my job to fix things but i cant fix stupid,carry on gentlemen the best way you can.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I ask you professor,where in lies the grammar issue?
I know white15's still butt hurt over his crappy shocks.The funny thing is him&another guys discussing issues over tunes on another thread yet wonders why i have concerns rolmfao.

Latest posts

Members online