190cc with 66mm...which one?

Mdub707

Reaction score
I dyno'd my 06 on a loaded superflow before and it always reads high. I did the numbers in my sig... 466/772 with just an x-race tune and 100% bone stock everything else, including air filter and exhaust with the cat and muffler in place. 1/4 mile calculator put me at 423 rwhp though.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
you can make a 66 not laggy, its just expensive to do it. Either way 64/71/70 will be a great turbo, Im considering one as wel, but im seeing what the next 6 months brings technology wise :evil come one bullseye

MorganY

Reaction score
I just dont want another mechanical part like a diverter valve..if thats what you were referring too. Im already going to gate it if i spray :)

MorganY

Reaction score
you can make a 66 not laggy, its just expensive to do it. Either way 64/71/70 will be a great turbo, Im considering one as wel, but im seeing what the next 6 months brings technology wise :evil come one bullseye

So im looking on bullseyes website for a 64, and they dont have a 64/71/70...nor do they offer a billet wheel...what now?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I've learned to not go by the Bullseye website, they offer WAY more than what the site states.

Call Bill or e-mail him and tell him what you want.

for reference he quoted me $1650 for a 62/68/70 gated w/ batmowheel

They dont make 64mm batmowheel, yet at least. but it doesnt matter, their 62 bat flows like a 64 and the 66 flows like a 72.

The diverter valves are awesome, its well worth the money, adding another mechanical part on a 6.0? haha that made me laugh dude, its a great product.

bullseye :demon:

strokin6L

Reaction score
I've learned to not go by the Bullseye website, they offer WAY more than what the site states.

Call Bill or e-mail him and tell him what you want.

for reference he quoted me $1650 for a 62/68/70 gated w/ batmowheel

They dont make 64mm batmowheel, yet at least. but it doesnt matter, their 62 bat flows like a 64 and the 66 flows like a 72.

The diverter valves are awesome, its well worth the money, adding another mechanical part on a 6.0? haha that made me laugh dude, its a great product.
bullseye :demon:

i did hear of a couple already having some problems with the diverter not working correctly or seizing up....so idk

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i've heard of a few too, but thats just how the world goes round... nothings perfect :pint:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
my guess is if it was stuck open you would notice lag, and if it were stuck shut, you would notice a big increase in drive pressures

MorganY

Reaction score
I have been hearing alot about drive pressures..where do you place the sending unit for a drive pressure gauge..does ISSPRO make one? or is it like a boost gauge? like I said earlier im new to turbo stuff

Last edited:

strokin6L

Reaction score
drive pressure is the exhaust pressure that drives the turbo. All you really gotta do is pull the EBP sensor out and install a T fitting and put the EBP sensor back into the one end of the T fitting and run a coiled line from the other end of the T fitting to where ever and install the boost into that.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Here's a pic of what i did. If you need more pics let me know.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 62

MorganY

Reaction score
Here's a pic of what i did. If you need more pics let me know.

If you have more pics that'd be great, so basically I tap into the EBP tube and run the line into a boost source then into a regular boost gauge? Im going to give it a shot on explaining this, so ideally im looking for 1 to 1 ratio. I basically join a boost line and EBP line into a boost gauge. If my boost gauge showing only boost, is reading 20psi, and my EBP and boost combo gauge is reading 10psi, that means I have a net increase of 10 pounds of backpressure? (30psi of drivepressure) sorry if I am way off here, I want to run a drive pressure gauge for when I use nitrous

strokin6L

Reaction score
i'll get more pics. One boost gauge will be reading actual manifold boost...where as the other boost gauge will be for drive pressure reading. If you have 10lbs of boost and 10lbs of drive pressure....then ratio is a 1:1.

MorganY

Reaction score
i'll get more pics. One boost gauge will be reading actual manifold boost...where as the other boost gauge will be for drive pressure reading. If you have 10lbs of boost and 10lbs of drive pressure....then ratio is a 1:1.

okay, i think i got the jist of it! what is a ratio to start backing off, like 20+lbs of backpressure (1:2)?

MorganY

Reaction score
okay thanks, whats a good ratio to start backing off, mainly for when I tap into my 10lb bottle sitting in my kitchen :p looks like i'm going to add some gauges near my rear view mirror soon. boost, EBP, and an HPOP gauge i guess....

Latest posts

Members online