1989 fummins

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
17K is little price to pay for basically a new truck.

After seeing your build threads I know this is the way I have to go with a new truck, 87-91 f350 CC 4x4 92-97 front end and a Cummins swap.

The only reason going for a 87-91 truck and swapping front ends is so I can have the 87-91 dash! The 87-91 dashes look the best by far, JMO.

pretty much my reasoning for using the 87-91 dash and interior was mainly cause the donor truck (regular cab) had a emaculate interior and could not stand to see it wasted since i only gave $500 for it when it was running till the motor blew

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score

Strokersace

Reaction score
I've been following this on the other forums as well. Freakin' awesome work and I love your attention to detail!

Are you keeping the 89 front end? I think you should. That'd make it that much more custom!

About the axles... So you put the OBS spindles/hubs/etc onto a SD axle? Why if you don't mind me asking? Also, what rear axle swap are you doing? Going to a SD axle with rear disks? If so, what are you doing with the rear hubs to match bolt pattern?

I miss my old 91 after following this thread. That would have been a badazz truck with a cummins in it.

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
I've been following this on the other forums as well. Freakin' awesome work and I love your attention to detail!

Are you keeping the 89 front end? I think you should. That'd make it that much more custom!

About the axles... So you put the OBS spindles/hubs/etc onto a SD axle? Why if you don't mind me asking? Also, what rear axle swap are you doing? Going to a SD axle with rear disks? If so, what are you doing with the rear hubs to match bolt pattern?

I miss my old 91 after following this thread. That would have been a badazz truck with a cummins in it.
as for the 89 front clip no I am going to install a 95 front clip.
Axles I had no front axle for the front and obs dana 60 are impossible to find where i live so i used a 02 Dana 60 and 95 knuckle assemblies.for the rear I will be running a 03 dodge. AAM so i can keep the 8-6.5 lug pattern,tru trac differential,cr driveshaft,disc brakes and. Heavier rear chunck

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
sorry guys i didnt get much done this time home
IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0225.jpg
[

haulin99sdp

Reaction score
sweet build.....

that thing is gonna be awsome when its finished... its already awsome now.

Dzlnut

Reaction score
Sorry you gotta sell it...you were off to a hell of a start to a bitchin project.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.