• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1994.5 F250 RC/LB PSD 5 speed. Grampain PA

kanuck15

Reaction score
I am getting rid of my 94.5 PSD. I am not going to lie its going to need work. Its got 313k on it and it shows its age. Ive been working on it and fixing things as I go. Its a driving project in that manor. I have swapped 04 axles under it with 3.73 gears. Stock 350 suspension though so it rides just like an OBS would. It has newer 40/20/40 seats in it that Ive had covered since installed. Newer front clip but it needs painted. The bed is rough but useable.

The worst part is the engine. It has a nasty amount of smoke on start up. Once its warm its fine and pulls just like normal. Just a lot of smoke when its cold.

for an extra 750 I can include a low mileage motor I was redoing for it. The motor has 174k on it. Ran great until the truck it was in was wrecked.

For now I am asking 4000. I dont need to sell but its time to move on and this doesnt quite fit the bill for what I am going to do.

Latest posts

Members online